SelectHGH Jintropin Review

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SelectHGH Jintropin Review

My first time ordering from these guys. Super friendly and fast shipping. Came from Russia to California in 5 days. Great packaging and they even threw in extra slin pins, water, and a bonus bottle of melatonin 2.

I'll be reviewing the 200iu kit as I use it so stay tuned.

It sounds great!

let's see what these guys are selling)

Comment

Originally posted by SelectHGH View Post
      It sounds great!

let's see what these guys are selling)
      I hope he bottled up some dog piss and sent it to you! :D

SelectHGH seems like a stand up guy! Anxious to read your reviews.

Comment

Please tell me you're doing bloodwork? :)

Comment

Originally posted by rado View Post
          Please tell me you're doing bloodwork? :)
          I'm under no obligation to get blood work as I never said I would. I made no promise to anyone.

However, based on my experience and as rocket will tell you, you can definitely get a feel for a well dosed gh and an underdosed GH. In the same way you can feel testosterone working with increased sex drive, oily skin, agression, etc.. GH has its own telltale sides like swollen hands, lethargy, sense of overall well being and of course results after a certain period.

I've been running gh on and off for years so while I agree that blood work can give an exact answer, my review will be able to tell you if it's good gh or not.

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
            I'm under no obligation to get blood work as I never said I would. I made no promise to anyone.

However, based on my experience and as rocket will tell you, you can definitely get a feel for a well dosed gh and an underdosed GH. In the same way you can feel testosterone working with increased sex drive, oily skin, agression, etc.. GH has its own telltale sides like swollen hands, lethargy, sense of overall well being and of course results after a certain period.

I've been running gh on and off for years so while I agree that blood work can give an exact answer, my review will be able to tell you if it's good gh or not.
            Original authenticated Jintropin, experienced user - I think these blood tests will show the same as thousands of other tests Jintropin.

Yes, it would be interesting, but I do not see any reason not to trust the Bouncer experience. )

In any case, we agreed with one active member of the forum that will send the kit for tests on March 10. And I think it will be a good tradition - every month to send different active member one kit for testing. Each test will give more confidence than hundreds of results completed and posted to us, and show the invariance of the quality of our products.

So be active, follow us, and possibly April 10 Kit for the tests will go to you. :)

Comment

Original authenticated Jintropin, experienced user - I think these blood tests will show the same as thousands of other tests Jintropin.

Yes, it would be interesting, but I do not see any reason not to trust the Bouncer experience. )

In any case, we agreed with one active member of the forum that will send the kit for tests on March 10. And I think it will be a good tradition - every month to send different active member one kit for testing. Each test will give more confidence than hundreds of results completed and posted to us, and show the invariance of the quality of our products.

So be active, follow us, and possibly April 10 Kit for the tests will go to you. :)
              Goid stuff

Comment

I actually like that Idea about giving a kit to members here to test as that will be a lot more real to us then someone we dont know posting some results. only problem is you have to find the right member to test it (no I dont need any) Bouncer would of been the best to give to and make him test it as part of the deal. hes afraid of needles though lmao.

Comment

I dont think Bouncer is afraid of needles, I think he's just too tight with his money to pay for bloods....lol

Comment

needles in the veins.. fuck dat. needle sub-q or muscle no prob.

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
                      needles in the veins.. fuck dat. needle sub-q or muscle no prob.
                      lol I have a buddy that will faint if he sees a needle. hes UFC - WEC and Bo-dog MMA guy and when we would IV him to re-hydrate him he could not look he had to cover his whole face it was so so funny

Comment

UPDATE

6 days in and the tips of my fingers are pins and needles. forearms have a mild ache going on especially at night. good sign. lets see if i get the tell-tail lethargy effect i always get about 2 weeks in.

i was on another brand of gh the past month and had no side effects at all. so im glad im feeling these sides after switching over after only 6 days.

Comment

How many iu daily are you doing?

Comment

Originally posted by obscured78 View Post
                            How many iu daily are you doing?
                            3.3iu

Each bottle lasts 3 days.

30 days per 100iu.

Fits my OCD nicely. :D

Comment

wish I could afford some good hgh

Comment