SelectHGH Jintropin Review

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BennieSmash View Post
    Your last results for Hyge from them was low also I remember. Not sure about Hyge anymore

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
    i used good hyge a few years back. i think 2013. havent heard many good things about them since though.

jin or ansomone would be my pick now.

Comment

Yeah I have a good amount left and will finish it but I think I'm done with it

Comment

Yeah I have a good amount left and will finish it but I think I'm done with it

Double the dose until you run out bro. You'll get something out of it at least.

Comment

Ok you think that will boost the numbers up? what hit 10 a day.yeah kind of pissed at select hgh for this one

Comment

Spent a good amount on a large purchase could have gotten better shit for my money

Comment

Yea doubling the dose will double your numbers. It's probably more like 4-5iu per bottle rather then the 10iu its supposed to be.

Comment

Ok so the jins are good from these guys or no. I don't like ordering a small amount because you get a better price with bulk

Comment

Ok so the jins are good from these guys or no. I don't like ordering a small amount because you get a better price with bulk

Yea I'm feeling the jins sides stronger then I've felt any other gh in awhile.

Comment

My only advice would be if it's a new brand or source only order 1 kit and test. If it tests good order all you can afford. :D

Or find a source that will refund you if your test shows a low score.

I'll be curious to see what SelectHGH has to say he seems like a great guy!

Comment

Yeah me too I made a large order of the hyge and was going to make another one in a few months but not sure if I'm using them again if im getting these results. Boucer just tested the hyge and it had bad numbers also. I will retest in a few months again and see. i have 600 ius left

Comment

Yeah me too I made a large order of the hyge and was going to make another one in a few months but not sure if I'm using them again if im getting these results. Boucer just tested the hyge and it had bad numbers also. I will retest in a few months again and see. i have 600 ius left

I never tested it. I just didn't feel much from it. That was from world HGH though.

Comment

What did you test last from them with a 15 gh serum? I thought it was hyge from you maybe someone else?

Comment

Yea your confusing me with someone else bro.

Comment

Ok thanks for the info and help guys. I'm going to send select hgh an email and see what they say

Comment

The guarantees of our website says "We guarantee integrity, completeness of all products and compliance with the stated consumer properties at the time of delivery to the buyer." And now I will try to explain what it means.

We are very strictly cooperate with our suppliers.We regularly conduct tests of products, for example here's a test from March 9, 2017:

I have already said - that these tests are of value only for us as the buyers have no reason to trust the results. Such tests are easy to fake and so we don't spread the results, in return we send free samples to some forum members with a request to conduct tests on their own.

Our task is to build a good, steady, stable business, and in our best interest to provide good products. Reputational risks from poor quality products will simply negate all of our efforts.

On the other hand, we cannot guarantee the performance tests of our customers, as there are several factors beyond our control:

We can not guarantee the correct use of the drug and its dosage.
                                We can not guarantee the correctness of the sleep regime, the diet of the buyer (these factors also affect the indicators).
                                We can not guarantee the correct time for the blood test.
                                We can not guarantee the quality of the laboratory conducting the test.

Therefore, the guarantees of our site indicate: We guarantee integrity, completeness of all products and compliance with the stated consumer properties at the time of delivery to the buyer.

Of course, we understand the fear of buyers, and are ready to go to a meeting, making discounts on the first order.

I hope I answered some questions, and I did it in understandable form :)

Comment

Working...
                                X