Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by obscured78 View Post
    wish I could afford some good hgh
    His prices seem very fair. Unless you find a good generic, you won't find it much cheaper.

Comment

UPDATE

Lethargy is already hitting me. got 8 hours sleep last night, its only 5pm right now but i feel like it should be bedtime.

i can already tell this is the best gh I've used in a long time. sides are hitting me hard and fast. props to selecthgh for carrying a good product. i'd like to try their ansomeone next to compare to their jins.

will continue to update as i notice any changes.

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
        UPDATE

Lethargy is already hitting me. got 8 hours sleep last night, its only 5pm right now but i feel like it should be bedtime.

i can already tell this is the best gh I've used in a long time. sides are hitting me hard and fast. props to selecthgh for carrying a good product. i'd like to try their ansomeone next to compare to their jins.

will continue to update as i notice any changes.

These Jin's made me love GH. Wasn't a believer B4. I plan to get 5 kirs

Comment

Nice.....

Comment

What about Melanotan 2? have you tried?

By the way, one of the side effects Melanotan 2 are an increase libido )

Comment

Nah haven't used that. Trust me bro, last thing I need is increase in libido. I have to tuck it in my waistband if there is a light breeze. :D

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
                Nah haven't used that. Trust me bro, last thing I need is increase in libido. I have to tuck it in my waistband if there is a light breeze. :D
                Well, it's still a side effect ) the main effect is a rapid and even tan )

Comment

Originally posted by SelectHGH View Post
                  Well, it's still a side effect ) the main effect is a rapid and even tan )
                  Yea I know. We got tons of peptide places in the state's bro. It's your GH that Americans will be interested in. That and real igf. Not the igf lr3 Peptide junk.

Comment

Speaking of melanotan 2 it's about that time of the year to start a cycle. Took 3 months for me the first time last year but the shit works miracles. Took my pasty white ass to the first tan I ever had and I only went to the tanning bed twice. Got lots of comments about how tan I was. Get to the level and a little maintenance dose through the summer should make for a good year.

As for the GH I'd like to try it out some day but I need to get this hormone shit squared away so I can jump back on some cycles again. Not going to take GH if I can't run test with it.

Comment

I just got my bloods back from HYGE. I will post them when I get to my computer. I also got bloods done before i started HGH. So I have been running 5 ius a day for over 2 months before I got the test. My results before HGH where 125 IGF-1.
                      After 2 months at 5 iu a day
                      IGF-1 275 And GH 10. I tested at 5 ius because that is what I'm running for 6 months.then going to 3.3 a day for the rest of the year. Not sure if I will buy HYGE again with those numbers though.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by BennieSmash View Post
                        I just got my bloods back from HYGE. I will post them when I get to my computer. I also got bloods done before i started HGH. So I have been running 5 ius a day for over 2 months before I got the test. My results before HGH where 125 IGF-1.
                        After 2 months at 5 iu a day
                        IGF-1 275 And GH 10. I tested at 5 ius because that is what I'm running for 6 months.then going to 3.3 a day for the rest of the year. Not sure if I will buy HYGE again with those numbers though.

Was the hyge from selecthgh? Your results are interesting and your right they aren't very good results. Just wondering why you posted in this particular thread? This is a Jintropin review thread from selecthgh. In pretty sure you got your gh from worldhgh correct?

Comment

Yeah from world hgh and I was going to start a new thread with the pics. I just was reading and shared the info

Last edited by BennieSmash; 03-11-17, 08:43 PM.

Comment

I will post a new thread soon

Comment

Originally posted by BennieSmash View Post
                              Yeah from select hgh and I was going to start a new thread with the pics. I just was reading and shared the info

ahh ok. yea those are terrible results. i think its also safe to say hyge is not worth it.

Comment

Your last results for Hyge from them was low also I remember. Not sure about Hyge anymore

Comment

Working...
                                X