SelectHGH Jintropin Review

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SelectHGH View Post
    The guarantees of our website says "We guarantee integrity, completeness of all products and compliance with the stated consumer properties at the time of delivery to the buyer." And now I will try to explain what it means.

We are very strictly cooperate with our suppliers.We regularly conduct tests of products, for example here's a test from March 9, 2017:

I have already said - that these tests are of value only for us as the buyers have no reason to trust the results. Such tests are easy to fake and so we don't spread the results, in return we send free samples to some forum members with a request to conduct tests on their own.

Our task is to build a good, steady, stable business, and in our best interest to provide good products. Reputational risks from poor quality products will simply negate all of our efforts.

On the other hand, we cannot guarantee the performance tests of our customers, as there are several factors beyond our control:

We can not guarantee the correct use of the drug and its dosage.
    We can not guarantee the correctness of the sleep regime, the diet of the buyer (these factors also affect the indicators).
    We can not guarantee the correct time for the blood test.
    We can not guarantee the quality of the laboratory conducting the test.

Therefore, the guarantees of our site indicate: We guarantee integrity, completeness of all products and compliance with the stated consumer properties at the time of delivery to the buyer.

Of course, we understand the fear of buyers, and are ready to go to a meeting, making discounts on the first order.

I hope I answered some questions, and I did it in understandable form :)
    that's all fine but I can guarantee if you keep sending out hygetropin and they keep testing poorly that will hurt your business. since your basically saying that you cannot trust the customer tests then you as a company should take it upon yourself to test the hygetropin.

what test is that in the image? is it hygetropin? what was the dosage? what were the igf results?

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
      that's all fine but I can guarantee if you keep sending out hygetropin and they keep testing poorly that will hurt your business. since your basically saying that you cannot trust the customer tests then you as a company should take it upon yourself to test the hygetropin.

what test is that in the image? is it hygetropin? what was the dosage? what were the igf results?

Hygetropin discussed in this topic was not purchased from us, and until we are satisfied with the results of the product, we do not sell it.
      About the test - I think until it's interesting. This is the 9th day of SMT-h reception, it is not represented in our store.

Gamma-GT - 59
      GH - 14.9
      IGF1 - 414.6

Comment

Hygetropin discussed in this topic was not purchased from us, and until we are satisfied with the results of the product, we do not sell it.
        About the test - I think until it's interesting. This is the 9th day of SMT-h reception, it is not represented in our store.

Gamma-GT - 59
        GH - 14.9
        IGF1 - 414.6
        What was the daily dose in those test results?

Your saying the Hygetropin results Benniesmash posted was not from you? I'm confused because he said it was purchased from you? Bennie, what's the deal bro, you making things up?

Comment

What was the daily dose in those test results?

Your saying the Hygetropin results Benniesmash posted was not from you? I'm confused because he said it was purchased from you? Bennie, what's the deal bro, you making things up?
          Now we have good supply channels of Jintropin, Ansomone and SMT-h. And we are working towards cooperation with other manufacturers.

We sell hygetropin in Russia, but we did not send a single kit from SelectHGH website. And until we get the satisfying data from hygetropin, we will not sell it at the SelectHGH store.

Comment

Was the hyge from selecthgh? Your results are interesting and your right they aren't very good results. Just wondering why you posted in this particular thread? This is a Jintropin review thread from selecthgh.
            Originally posted by BennieSmash View Post
            Yeah from world hgh and I was going to start a new thread with the pics. I just was reading and shared the info

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
            we did not send a single kit from SelectHGH website. And until we get the satisfying data from hygetropin, we will not sell it at the SelectHGH store.
            this is where the confusion is coming from.

I asked him specifically if he bought his hyge from selecthgh and he said "yea from worldhgh". He is confusing you guys with them.

Bennie, please be more careful bro. You are confusing the people you are ordering from.

Your post made selecthgh look bad and you never even ordered from them.

Comment

Yes it was my fault it was world hgh with those results. Sorry for the confusion guys. My bad

Comment

I thought world hgh changed to select at first but they changed to something else my fault select hgh

Comment

Delete the thread bouncer sorry again

Comment

I think this is nothing to worry about, everyone is sometimes mistaken

But this is an occasion to reflect on the fact that our name sounds not unique)

Comment

Thank you for clarifying "Bouncer" I was quite confused for a while there.

Comment

still feeling strong sides from this. sleeping great, numb finger tips, fuller and rounder looking delts, 24 hour pumps.

no doubt the jins will test well.

Comment

still feeling strong sides from this. sleeping great, numb finger tips, fuller and rounder looking delts, 24 hour pumps.

no doubt the jins will test well.
                          Are you finger tips numb 24/7 or just sometimes?

Comment

Originally posted by Chadd77 View Post
                            Are you finger tips numb 24/7 or just sometimes?
                            UPDATE

Not 24/7, that's never been the case for me no matter what brand. What I do get is numbess at night and in the morning but more than that I get achy forearms at night when I'm on really good GH. I'm talking throbbing. I honestly haven't gotten that feeling since back in the day when jins were great. I've used many jins since and never got that feeling...Until now. I'm happy to report these jins are feeling every bit as strong as the old school ones. Zero doubt these will test very well.

I give my full endorsement to these jins from selecthgh. Best GH I've used in a long time. You get to that point with great GH where you start to see weekly changes in the mirror. I'm there now. Every week it's like "oh my waist is tighter" or "oh my delts look rounder". Love it. All the hassles with all the fake gh out there, this is what it's all about. When you finally get on GH and you see what it can do. Super excited I'm feeling the achy foreams again like back in the day.

Comment

the water retention is not a sign of good GH. although we do use it as an indicator for sure. people say they can fake serum tests how hard would it be to stick something in there to make you retain water, lol pretty easy ya?

im glad your seeing results as that tells me more about it then water retention ever will.

Comment

ROCKETW19

When we agreed on the review, we did not discuss the blood test. Because I thought it was a common practice for forums to hand in a blood test for samples for review. And I think Bouncer can confirm this - the issue of passing the tests was not even raised. For us it was a surprise that Bouncer does not take blood tests, but as I said before - I see no reason not to trust the experience of Bouncer.

Criticism of our work is always important to us - it allows us to become better, relying on feedback from clients. And to the same, as we say "If everyone likes you, then you're not worth anything." But now your criticism looks unfounded. It is based on "they could do it" and not "they did it". Maybe you have reasons to treat us like this, and criticize each forum thread, but I'm sure that we did not do anything to get such a reaction.

In any case, thanks for the attention paid to us, and we hope that over time, even for you, we will prove our honesty and a serious approach to work.

Comment

Working...
                                X