What are you guys pinning?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by boricuarage79 View Post
    I feel you.. I ran it on low dose 25-50mgs couple months ago and felt ok... Test levels was low normal after coming off...
    I don't plan to come off again.. fook that

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
    I haven't come off in yearssssss. real men have no nuts.

Comment

• Originally posted by epix00 View Post
      I haven't come off in yearssssss. real men have no nuts.

You don’t need nuts to fuck.lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by Gqgwat7 View Post
        Is that like a rule of thumb

Ya kind of an old school method

Comment

• Originally posted by juicemonkey69 View Post
          Ya kind of an old school method

Thanks for the info

Comment

So if it’s test 200 you should take decca 400? Is that right?

Deca Durabolin carries a relatively potent anabolic rating, slightly greater than testosterone.
            So run it higher or 1:1 ration...
            Just have caber, bromo or prami on hand

Comment

Deca Durabolin carries a relatively potent anabolic rating, slightly greater than testosterone.
              So run it higher or 1:1 ration...
              Just have caber, bromo or prami on hand

Yea I usually go 1:1 that’s why I was asking about the doses. I was seeing people saying they were going high on decca then test

Comment

Yea I usually go 1:1 that’s why I was asking about the doses. I was seeing people saying they were going high on decca then test

It's all goal dependent. I never ran Deca but ran NPP a few times as I rather have short ester added compound...
                Deca/NPP is good for the joints in a low dose...
                Bouncer runs that shit year around. So he can give you better answer on the Deca.

Comment

• What is NPP there is a guy that runs that in my gym but I don’t talk to much when I’m in there. Does that have less water retention

Comment

What is NPP there is a guy that runs that in my gym but I don’t talk to much when I’m in there. Does that have less water retention

its nandrolone just like deca but it has a short ester meaning you have to inject more often. yes you hold less water.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
                      its nandrolone just like deca but it has a short ester meaning you have to inject more often. yes you hold less water.

Would you say it’s better than decca

Comment

What is NPP there is a guy that runs that in my gym but I don’t talk to much when I’m in there. Does that have less water retention

Nandrolone*Phenylpropionate is a 19Nor like Deca, but it kicks in faster like 1 week. Water retention is based on dose and AI dosage..
                        I love it as you can tweak the dosages. With Deca it's in your system to long so if you get sides on NPP that you don't like then you can always come off as it has a few days half life...
                        Difference in Deca and NPP well... frequent Injections on NPP....
                        I had great and bunk NPP...

Comment

Nandrolone*Phenylpropionate is a 19Nor like Deca, but it kicks in faster like 1 week. Water retention is based on dose and AI dosage..
                          I love it as you can tweak the dosages. With Deca it's in your system to long so if you get sides on NPP that you don't like then you can always come off as it has a few days half life...
                          Difference in Deca and NPP well... frequent Injections on NPP....
                          I had great and bunk NPP...

Good info, thanks

Comment

Would you say it’s better than decca

the question is flawed bro.

it's like asking "is test prop better than test cyp". they are both test. the only difference is the ester. if you want to put on maximum size and dont care about water retention than deca would be better. if you want lean gains with minimal water retention NPP is better. same drug, different ester.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
                              the question is flawed bro.

it's like asking "is test prop better than test cyp". they are both test. the only difference is the ester. if you want to put on maximum size and dont care about water retention than deca would be better. if you want lean gains with minimal water retention NPP is better. same drug, different ester.

Yea I’m lean already. Never really cared about water retention but you just thought me something. So thanks for the info bro

Comment

• Originally posted by juicemonkey69 View Post
                                I’ve heard of people doing it and getting good results but it’s said to take double the amount of test. I’ve actually ran test at 200 and deca at 300 and I was horny as fuck
                                When I run double the ammount of test, it's miserable, when I run abut 200-300 test and deca up to a gram just like u, sex is in overdrive. Deca dick is a myth for many but we just do the normal bs protocols....

Sent from my SM-G900R4 using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X