No announcement yet.

What are you guys pinning?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• See where my lh and fsh levels are for bloods and for sperm, I’ve been on for a while and for some people steroids can make you infertile.

Comment

• Originally posted by juicemonkey69 View Post
      Wishing I was pinning anything at this point [emoji21] trying to get my girl prego right now. Insurance kicks in in feb so I’ll be able to get blood work and sperm checked to see where I stand
      You can still get her preg on gear... But if you want to be sure HCG and Proviron will do the trick

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Comment

• Last time I was on a bunch of gear my lh and fsh levels were 0.2 which is horrible

Comment

• Originally posted by boricuarage79 View Post
          You can still get her preg on gear... But if you want to be sure HCG and Proviron will do the trick

Keep dropping loads bro. It will happen

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Last time I was on a bunch of gear my lh and fsh levels were 0.2 which is horrible
            Yea. HCG should do the trick.. you should try the Palumbo method.. I forgot the protocol and I'm to lazy to look that shit up...
            Good luck

Comment

• Hcg only increases lh. fsh is responsible for creating new sperm cells, the best compound for increasing fsh is Clomid. I’m on Clomid right now at 100mg a day.

Comment

Hcg only increases lh. fsh is responsible for creating new sperm cells, the best compound for increasing fsh is Clomid. I’m on Clomid right now at 100mg a day.
                Reason why I said to jump on a HCG/Clomid protocol! Careful on that Clomid tho... high doses can have psychological affects as you should know

Comment

• Originally posted by boricuarage79 View Post
                  Reason why I said to jump on a HCG/Clomid protocol! Careful on that Clomid tho... high doses can have psychological affects as you should know

Ya I think I’m starting to feel it to be honest. I’m only on week one but I think I’m starting to get emotional. I was in Jitz yesterday and didn’t have to good of a class and started getting all discouraged and that’s not like me lol I usually get pissed off. Then when I got home I started getting all pissed off because this supplement place sent me the wrong protein I was flipping out lol

Comment

Ya I think I’m starting to feel it to be honest. I’m only on week one but I think I’m starting to get emotional. I was in Jitz yesterday and didn’t have to good of a class and started getting all discouraged and that’s not like me lol I usually get pissed off. Then when I got home I started getting all pissed off because this supplement place sent me the wrong protein I was flipping out lol
                    I feel you.. I ran it on low dose 25-50mgs couple months ago and felt ok... Test levels was low normal after coming off...
                    I don't plan to come off again.. fook that

Comment

• What are you guys pinning?

I have a question? Do people run more decca than test during their cycle?

Comment

• Originally posted by Gqgwat7 View Post
                        I have a question? Do people run more decca than test during their cycle?

I’ve heard of people doing it and getting good results but it’s said to take double the amount of test. I’ve actually ran test at 200 and deca at 300 and I was horny as fuck

Comment

I’ve heard of people doing it and getting good results but it’s said to take double the amount of test. I’ve actually ran test at 200 and deca at 300 and I was horny as fuck

So if it’s test 200 you should take decca 400? Is that right?

Comment

I had 3 bottles of cyp 250 from them and I didn’t run them all. I switched because I felt like I wasn’t getting the pump I was suppose to

For the estrogenic ppl, it's easy to know if ones testostorone is accurately dosed. I got stedy on a hi trt dose 250 migs of test enth a week. Then began increasing my dose 25 migs every two weeks and if my gear is correctly dosed when I move from 300 migs of test e a week to 330ish , with in 4 days usually 48 hours, my estro goes out of control on bloods and sides manifest and the use of anceleries is required. When I ease back off to 300 a week every thing eases back down and ancelerie use is no longer needed. That trigger point with test estro ratio is accurate repeatedly and I know if 250 is damn close to 250ish. This method also works with other compounds once one has had enough time and blood to see it. And I was only able to see this with test and other compounds, after I dropped test to a point more a physialocal level.

Sent from my SM-G900R4 using Tapatalk

Comment

So if it’s test 200 you should take decca 400? Is that right?

If your trying to do it the way “they say” then it’s suppose to be double the test to deca. So if your on 400test then deca should be at 200. But if your trying to go higher deca then you can do t however you want. 200 rest and 400 deca sounds fine to me

Comment

• Is that like a rule of thumb

Comment

Working...
                                X