X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by boricuarage79 View Post
    What kind of conditioner you use for your hair?.. lovely

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
    What u an ur lovely ass muscles been up to 79? Last I saw u was in Greece with some fine little thang. Back at the house?

Sent from my SM-G900R4 using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by Chicken View Post
      What u an ur lovely ass muscles been up to 79? Last I saw u was in Greece with some fine little thang. Back at the house?

Yea. Back in this shithole with my fine ass eating her bung hole on a daily

Comment

• a fellow ass eater.

Comment

• I'm running orals at the moment. Running Msten for 8 weeks and Ment/Trestolone for 10 weeks. At 8 weeks I'll drop the dosage down of Ment/Trestolone for finale two weeks and then I'll add in Test Cyp @ 400MG for 12 weeks... then I'll jump off onto pct. This is the plan, probably backwards to how people would normally run it, but I may not even run the Test Cyp yet, depends on how I feel. Health comes before everything, first.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
            keep deca low enough and test double the dose of deca and you'll get twice the gaines of EQ with no sides. then again the 2 drugs arent really comparable. they do completly different things. EQ is a "dry" AAS whereas deca is a "wet" AAS. i dont do well on any drying AAS. i don't hold water so if i go on a drug that pulls water out it just makes me look flat.
            Bouncer for me eq at 500 I carry water, more than deca, my skin stays tight but im alil puffy not quite as much as test at 500 but no estro and if I use anastrazol( not much) and some green tea I can release the water and be pretty tight. As far as gaining muscle it's pretty good, damn good. I can eat pretty good on it and grow still, and keep all when I commit to food after cycle. It's lean swol muscle alittle different looking than deca or tren muscle. Iv ran as much as a gram on 300 test but the oily, wet feeling comes in with a lot of water with me. Ran with hi t too- lot a water. u can GROW on EQ. An it don't mess with my estro. And that anxiety thing yall were talkin about, never had that. It's cool to be able to hear yalls take on things, and compare. thanks all.

Comment

• More water on EQ than deca...you sure your eq was real!

Comment

More water on EQ than deca...you sure your eq was real!
                Yes I can send u a pik an u can authentic it on ur sight. I would not mistake eq.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chicken View Post
                  Yes I can send u a pik an u can authentic it on ur sight. I would not mistake eq.

What's a pic gonna do? Could be test inside an EQ bottle.

I have never in my life heard or experienced EQ that makes you hold more water then deca..

Comment

• in my experience eq can cause water retention.....eq gives me a weird rash on my forearms and bad anxiety

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by Androman View Post
                      in my experience eq can cause water retention.....eq gives me a weird rash on my forearms and bad anxiety

Worse then deca?

Comment

Worse then deca?
                        not worse than deca....eq made my muscles dense especially the higher the dose but it literally turns me into a bigger basket case I swore to never run it again.....I think I have OCD Intrusive thoughts....Eq masteron and tren make it really really bad.

Comment

• Originally posted by Androman View Post
                          not worse than deca....eq made my muscles dense especially the higher the dose but it literally turns me into a bigger basket case I swore to never run it again.....I think I have OCD Intrusive thoughts....Eq masteron and tren make it really really bad.

That's because EQ is for animals. Its a vet drug...Shit increase your RBC like no other hence you get anxiety..
                          If they ever made a short inject version i would try it, but not on a long ester

Comment

What's a pic gonna do? Could be test inside an EQ bottle.

I have never in my life heard or experienced EQ that makes you hold more water then deca..
                            If I sent u a bottle of it u could run it and know what the sides from real eq feel like. Haha lol

Comment

• Originally posted by boricuarage79 View Post
                              That's because EQ is for animals. Its a vet drug...Shit increase your RBC like no other hence you get anxiety..
                              If they ever made a short inject version i would try it, but not on a long ester

they have boldenone acetate.....heard the pip on that is too extreme....and it's not because if the increase of RBCS if that were true then I'd get anxiety on anadrol and Nandrolone...it has something to do with the GABA receptors...idk how true this is but it makes sense to me.

Comment

• trenbklone was also for animals. .the only tren ester that was for human consumption was Tren Hex aka Parabolan .. which they don't make anymore....

they say the longer the ester with tren the less the side effects. i experience less sides on tren e than the ace version and hex is longer than enth so imagine the sides plus it was FDA approved at one point.

Comment

Working...
                                X