What are you guys pinning?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Chicken View Post
    If I sent u a bottle of it u could run it and know what the sides from real eq feel like. Haha lol

Sent from my SM-G900R4 using Tapatalk
    real eq has a yellowish tint to it but I know the oil can effect this...if in MCT oil you should still notice yellow tint if in GSO you should notice it much more like a dark yellow.

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by Androman View Post
      real eq has a yellowish tint to it but I know the oil can effect this...if in MCT oil you should still notice yellow tint if in GSO you should notice it much more like a dark yellow.

I'll prove my case, as good as any one could, damn not that I feel I need 2 but 4 all u meat heads who know there shit, I will. Give me some time. I'm gonna haft a go Rado style on this ahit. Chanting rrrrrraaaaaadddddddoooooo!

Comment

• Is ur fucking gear real?

Comment

• Originally posted by Chicken View Post
          Is ur fucking gear real?

same brand eq i ran lol ... put the oil into the light and i will see the yellowish tint I was talking about...in fact u can see it off the bat right there

Comment

• Right now finishing up 750mg Test Cyp E4D and 25mg inj. anadrol pre-workout EOD

Comment

• I’m running 250mgs of sust and 200mgs decca 2 times a week I’ve been doing that now for around 2 months. I feel like I have plateaued so I think it’s time to switch something up.

Comment

• I might try to taper down to just one cc of Sust and coast on that for a bit after another month.

Comment

same brand eq i ran lol ... put the oil into the light and i will see the yellowish tint I was talking about...in fact u can see it off the bat right there

Do you like that dragon pharm stuff? I didn’t really like it that much. What do you think?

Comment

• Originally posted by Gqgwat7 View Post
                    Do you like that dragon pharm stuff? I didn’t really like it that much. What do you think?
                    I only tried their eq....it did was it was supposed to but I couldn't even run a full cycle of it because of the sides. I heard dragon pharma is very inconsistent with their dosages like if u do research you'll get a lot of mixed reviews .

Comment

• Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
                      Worse then deca?
                      currently running 600mg npp 600 test with hgh....thinking about running the npp for 12 more weeks then just running straight high test with HGH....wonder what B thinks of this

Comment

I only tried their eq....it did was it was supposed to but I couldn't even run a full cycle of it because of the sides. I heard dragon pharma is very inconsistent with their dosages like if u do research you'll get a lot of mixed reviews .

I had 3 bottles of cyp 250 from them and I didn’t run them all. I switched because I felt like I wasn’t getting the pump I was suppose to

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• What do you people think the best bulking cycle is? 5 months ago I ran 500mgs cyp , 400mgs decca, weekly and daily I would take 100mgs anadrol

Comment

• Wishing I was pinning anything at this point [emoji21] trying to get my girl prego right now. Insurance kicks in in feb so I’ll be able to get blood work and sperm checked to see where I stand

Comment

• Originally posted by juicemonkey69 View Post
                              Wishing I was pinning anything at this point [emoji21] trying to get my girl prego right now. Insurance kicks in in feb so I’ll be able to get blood work and sperm checked to see where I stand

Why do you need blood work and sperm checked to get your girl Prego?

Comment

• Originally posted by Gqgwat7 View Post
                                Why do you need blood work and sperm checked to get your girl Prego?

Because he is off cycle and wants to check his test/estro/lipid levels etc.. as he should

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X