• Show
Clear All

My bad
    . I see 1 gram of test

Still that's a hellavu cycle

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by boricuarage79 View Post
      How do you feel on 1 gram of tren e... 300mgs of tren ace and I'm paranoid

I've ran a gram of tren before but I'm only on 650mg right now it was the eq that was a gram. But when I was on a gram of tren I was so lethargic I could sleep all day. Every thing was a task it was super shitty. I only get paranoid every once and a while from tren but when I do I can't catch my fucking breath and feel like I'm going to have a fucking heart attack or something. Im good right now tho. At first I was a little paranoid but it kind of went away. Now it's just the right amount of aggression to kill it at the gym, night sweats, and easily winded. Other then that it's all positives; gains, vascularity, strength, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by juicemonkey69 View Post
        I've ran a gram of tren before but I'm only on 650mg right now it was the eq that was a gram. But when I was on a gram of tren I was so lethargic I could sleep all day. Every thing was a task it was super shitty. I only get paranoid every once and a while from tren but when I do I can't catch my fucking breath and feel like I'm going to have a fucking heart attack or something. Im good right now tho. At first I was a little paranoid but it kind of went away. Now it's just the right amount of aggression to kill it at the gym, night sweats, and easily winded. Other then that it's all positives; gains, vascularity, strength, etc.
        I got a bottle of Super tren that's just been sitting there for 2 years lol..it looks so good, but I don't want to touch it..cauze if I get the mental.sides..that shit will take weeks to.clear up...i stick to Tren ace...i might just add tren ace to my stack. Two 19nors...!! Caber Gona be in check like a mofo... add 4 ius of GH and I be in wonderland

Comment

I just seen your cycle. Ya I forgot to write on mine I'm also on about 200mg ew of deca as well for joint relief. I also just started 75mg of proviron ed too. I brewed up some drol winny blend both at 50mg/ml but haven't used it yet my joints were hurting to bad fmto fuck with winny. I also have some halo I've been wanting to try but might wait till I switch some compounds. I never have prolactin issues tho I guess I'm just one of those lucky guys

Comment

I just seen your cycle. Ya I forgot to write on mine I'm also on about 200mg ew of deca as well for joint relief. I also just started 75mg of proviron ed too. I brewed up some drol winny blend both at 50mg/ml but haven't used it yet my joints were hurting to bad fmto fuck with winny. I also have some halo I've been wanting to try but might wait till I switch some compounds. I never have prolactin issues tho I guess I'm just one of those lucky guys
            I have no prolactin issues as well... I have ran nadrolone in the past without even knowing what a prolactin was; however I do now and I'm just on the safe side.. I'm not even running an AI right now... my cycle is pretty mild and the DHT helps keeps my estros in check... I run proviron with every cycle

Comment

It's been over a year since I've been on a cycle.

Comment

Ya I usually run mast but was giving a break till the end of this cycle. I'll lower the eq dose and add mast or I have mast prop bold ace and tren ace raws I was thinking of brewing up a blend at 100mg each per ml and drop all my long waters and run those for a month or two. We'll see, I need to start taking bigger breaks between cycles and start running less compounds at lower doses for a while. I wanna give my body a little break from these big blasts. I'm already a good size right now and I just started training jitz again and the size has been killing me but I've worked to hard for this size haha jitz is on the back burner

Comment

Originally posted by chuckz28 View Post

Oh fuck your receptors are ready for a good one haha

Comment

Originally posted by chuckz28 View Post
                    Are you going to get back on?

You will make them gains in no time

Comment

Fucking tapatalk.. meant tranny shots lol

Yea right u mean tranny cocks..ur hallucinating dicks on my pic definitely gotta seek a shrink

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

[emoji533][emoji533][emoji102][emoji37]

Comment

Ya I usually run mast but was giving a break till the end of this cycle. I'll lower the eq dose and add mast or I have mast prop bold ace and tren ace raws I was thinking of brewing up a blend at 100mg each per ml and drop all my long waters and run those for a month or two. We'll see, I need to start taking bigger breaks between cycles and start running less compounds at lower doses for a while. I wanna give my body a little break from these big blasts. I'm already a good size right now and I just started training jitz again and the size has been killing me but I've worked to hard for this size haha jitz is on the back burner
                          Yea any form of Martial Arts can hinder your gainz.. I want to go back to MMA

But I don't want my gainz messed with

Comment

as much as I like running 750mg of Test it's more difficult to manage e2 sides and the results are very minuscule compared to 500 besides more water and strength. I know on GH ur body can utilize the high dosages of testosterone. Now that is what I want to get my hands on this year.

Comment

Goddamn two 19nors I've done that before never again

Comment

Yea any form of Martial Arts can hinder your gainz.. I want to go back to MMA

But I don't want my gainz messed with

Why do u say that? If you're eating enough calories than burned you should definitely make gains

Comment

Working...
                                X