No announcement yet.

What are you guys pinning?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cardiologist didn't give me any restrictions and said my issues were minor to not worry about them but I definitely won't push it. If I do I'll keep total dose less than 500mg from here out.

Comment

Ya that's why I asked those are the two main reasons people don't care to touch the shit ever again. Every one els just keeps going until they do have problems and are in denial like myself. That's why after this cycle I think I'm going to take a break and start being more ontop of my actual health and not just care about the gains.

Comment

Originally posted by juicemonkey69 View Post
        Ya that's why I asked those are the two main reasons people don't care to touch the shit ever again. Every one els just keeps going until they do have problems and are in denial like myself. That's why after this cycle I think I'm going to take a break and start being more ontop of my actual health and not just care about the gains.
        It's hard to do -being off cycle- but worth it in the long run. Honestly I was sick of losing all gains in size and strength every time I came off and having to start over from the beginning in strength goals anyway.

Comment

That's gnarly tho dude I pray that you health through everything, and I pray that nothing like that happens to me or anyone els at that. Stay safe out there brothers there's a lot more risk out there in this shit then you think.

Comment

You got it bro. Vanity isn't worth living with dialysis or the pain of a heart attack etc. Definitely gotta be responsible about it.

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
              500mgs test per week
              250mgs deca per week
              5iu GH per day
              May bump this to 600mg test 300mg deca soon. 900mg total compound per week is a lot for me. We'll see.

Comment

By the way I came off that "anavar" and my joints stopped hurting within 3 days. That shit was either winny or letro. Lol

Comment

By the way I came off that "anavar" and my joints stopped hurting within 3 days. That shit was either winny or letro. Lol
                  Prime for the Win!!

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Comment

May bump this to 600mg test 300mg deca soon. 900mg total compound per week is a lot for me. We'll see.

What're your stats and how long is ur experience with AAS? I like the low dose approach on this forum. It's not like others where people are running grams of gear and looking like booty.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

And what's ur diet like, bouncer

Comment

Originally posted by Androman View Post

He eats dick and balls...all Protein

Comment

Send me a sample and let me test the var with my kits

Comment

Originally posted by rado View Post
                            He eats dick and balls...all Protein
                            That's so mature of you

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by rado View Post
                              Send me a sample and let me test the var with my kits
                              It's gone bro. Tossed it.

Comment

Originally posted by Androman View Post

First meal is protein shake and banana. Not a big eater in the morning, no appetite. Then PWO shake with whey, creatine, and Gatorade. Next 3-4 meals depending on time are chicken breast with peas and avacado all mixed up together in a bowl. With that I have a bowl of oats with a handful of crasens. That's it. Same shit every day. Never changes aside from a cheat meal once every 10 days.

Comment

Working...
                                X