What are you guys pinning?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
    First meal is protein shake and banana. Not a big eater in the morning, no appetite. Then PWO shake with whey, creatine, and Gatorade. Next 3-4 meals depending on time are chicken breast with peas and avacado all mixed up together in a bowl. With that I have a bowl of oats with a handful of crasens. That's it. Same shit every day. Never changes aside from a cheat meal once every 10 days.

Damn dude I honestly don't know how you can do that. That takes discipline. I get dry heaves with my clean meals and I don't even eat the same thing everyday but regardless SWOLE IS THE GOAL SIZE IS THE PRIZE

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Androman View Post
      Damn dude I honestly don't know how you can do that. That takes discipline. I get dry heaves with my clean meals and I don't even eat the same thing everyday but regardless SWOLE IS THE GOAL SIZE IS THE PRIZE

I train at 5am fasting...you just get use to it

Comment

Originally posted by rado View Post
        I train at 5am fasting...you just get use to it

I only train fasting or do fasted cardio If im trying to cut down though, another reason why I like running Eq it makes getting meals down a bit easier. But sometimes the hunger gets retarded.

Comment

Fuck your fasted cardio!!

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Comment

Can't wait to get my hands on some jins

Comment

Originally posted by juicemonkey69 View Post
              Ya I won't go over 600 on test any more. I just don't see much difference from 600 to a gram except on a gram my estrogens all over the place messing with acne sex drive etc.

That's something I recently learned, high Test does not equal more gains, maybe slight but the sides outweigh the benefits. I've done 750 and 900, u just get crazy high e2 sides. Maybe with HGH u can run high Test but other than that there probably isn't a need to go over 5-600mg just throw in extra compounds.

Comment

Androman how do you like EQ? I've never ran it but I've been thinking about it lately

Comment

I only train fasting or do fasted cardio If im trying to cut down though, another reason why I like running Eq it makes getting meals down a bit easier. But sometimes the hunger gets retarded.

EQ was eh...not something I'd run again.

I get the best benefits of keeping shredded when I train fasting

Comment

agree with rado. eq is a crap drug IMO.

Comment

Different strokes for different folks! It's a great mild anabolic imo. Better than Deca/tren in terms of sides, i get some muscle hardness and vascularity so I look better, just takes forever to kick in. Kinda messes with my head if I run too high though

Comment

Different strokes for different folks! It's a great mild anabolic imo. Better than Deca/tren in terms of sides, i get some muscle hardness and vascularity so I look better, just takes forever to kick in. Kinda messes with my head if I run too high though

keep deca low enough and test double the dose of deca and you'll get twice the gaines of EQ with no sides. then again the 2 drugs arent really comparable. they do completly different things. EQ is a "dry" AAS whereas deca is a "wet" AAS. i dont do well on any drying AAS. i don't hold water so if i go on a drug that pulls water out it just makes me look flat.

Comment

Just trying to stick the the drugs with little to no estrogen sides

Comment

Originally posted by A$AP View Post
                            Androman how do you like EQ? I've never ran it but I've been thinking about it lately

I guess I'm one of the few that likes it. You have to be very patient with it since it takes a while to kick in. People say magic dose is 800mg+ I say if you have legitimate Eq you will see results with 4-600mg. Preferably 600mg. U will not gain a lot of weight as u would with high dose of Test, Deca, or adrol/dbol but you will gain quality muscle mass. It's a slow lean gainer, and that's what I like. It makes my muscles dense, full and the vascularity is pretty nice. The longer u run it the better it gets, for maximum results 16-20 weeks. It does what it's supposed to do, there's no need for extra ancillaries and side effects are non-existent, and that's why I like it. It works for me, Test/Eq is my bread and butter.

Comment

It does raise RBCs so I like to donate blood mid and post cycle. Also pumps on equipoise are nice when at full swing. I think it has to do with increased blood volume...I once tried Eq at 1200mg and I got very strong and my muscles had a crazy tight look to them but at week 8 I became a complete basket case...also frontloading does not work in my experience

Comment

Originally posted by A$AP View Post
                                Just trying to stick the the drugs with little to no estrogen sides

Tbol, anavar, eq, Masteron, DHB all good drugs for that. Tren too many sides for me personally

Comment

Working...
                                X