Originally posted by Androman View Post
    Goddamn two 19nors I've done that before never again

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Gota take risk big boy

Remember you want to have good time not long time

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Comment

Why do u say that? If you're eating enough calories than burned you should definitely make gains

Not if you already on a cut diet.. like 2200 calories

Comment

Originally posted by boricuarage79 View Post
        Are you going to get back on?

You will make them gains in no time

Probably eventually, maybe. At this point I don't really care either way.

Comment

Gota take risk big boy

Remember you want to have good time not long time

Lol I've done it before with long esters; Tren Enth and Deca I got very big and full but my nips man...my fucking nips

Comment

I like to try Primobolan one day... that's for sure... heard to many fakes out there tho

Comment

Not if you already on a cut diet.. like 2200 calories

Yea but if you're on a cut diet you would maintain your gains while getting rid of fat...if u did MMA which is a lot of endurance/cardio you would burn more fat and not hindering gains since ur not eating to gain but eating to maintain. U can't hinder gains if ur not eating to gain. Unless u meant it'll start eating away your muscle since calories are so low and ur not eating enough to maintain.

Comment

Yea but if you're on a cut diet you would maintain your gains while getting rid of fat...if u did MMA which is a lot of endurance/cardio you would burn more fat and not hindering gains since ur not eating to gain but eating to maintain. U can't hinder gains if ur not eating to gain. Unless u meant it'll start eating away your muscle since calories are so low and ur not eating enough to maintain.

Exactly when you are on a deficit; it is obvious that you are not maintaining...like for example my caloric deficit or calorie cutting diet is 2200 calories... No way I can weight train, cardio after and then do.some MMA without burning some musclr away..even on AAS..
                I believe you mean more of a recomp

Comment

I can't even think straight.. it's almost midnight and I can't keep my eyes open...
                  I'm out

Comment

Exactly when you are on a deficit; it is obvious that you are not maintaining...like for example my caloric deficit or calorie cutting diet is 2200 calories... No way I can weight train, cardio after and then do.some MMA without burning some musclr away..even on AAS..
                    I believe you mean more of a recomp

When in doubt...up the dose lol

Comment

Originally posted by chuckz28 View Post
                      Probably eventually, maybe. At this point I don't really care either way.

Your still cruising right? How many years have you blasted before stoping?

Comment

Originally posted by juicemonkey69 View Post
                        Your still cruising right? How many years have you blasted before stoping?
                        No I don't blast and cruise. Last cycle was 20weeks and ended may 2016.

Comment

What are you guys pinning?

Hows your natural test levels after usually, do you follow the same pct protocol every time time? I got put on trt before ever touching anything but I still think about trying to come off everything and wondering how my body would react. Is it something with your health that makes it so you don't want to cycle lately?

Comment

Originally posted by chuckz28 View Post
                            No I don't blast and cruise. Last cycle was 20weeks and ended may 2016.

Damn broski u know what that means...time to get ONN to get JACKED like DONKEY KONG! Lol

Comment

Well health and natural levels were both the reasons.

I never recovered after my last cycle pct and had to get an Endo involved. Been on clomid perscribed @12.5mg ED since then and getting bloods every 3 months. It has been quite successful just a long process. Should be tapering off after my next visit but I've already only been taking that dose EOD and maintaining good levels.

Btw went from 200 something total test at my lowest to 700 something and free test went from almost not present to the top of the chart.

During that same time my stress test echo cardiogram came back with sinus tachycardia (excessive heart rate) and a small hole in my heart.

This has all worked out to be ok but I'm not sure how much I want to push that in the future so if I do cycle at all anymore it will always include HCG, blood work, and short length, low dose, fast ester compounds.

Comment

Damn that's intense. Definitely can't help you out there even though I wish I can...just be safe and smart with what you're doing. If it's too much of a risk to get on, don't even bother bro. My girl has tachycardia as well and she can't even touch caffeine...even though I'm an EMT and can't diagnose patients , I don't think you can even mess with testosterone due to its possible increase in BP and that leads to an increase in cardiac oxygen supply and demand...Take my word with a grain of salt but be smart and take care of yourself if you're not like me; here for a good time and not a long time lol

Comment

Working...
                                X