• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm gonna write out my new diet plan in just a minute

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by Chadd77 View Post
      I've always weighed everything out to the ounce. I think I posted this before but here's my diet. And the calories are after each food. I just googled the calories for each so it could be that it is off a little. No idea. I never counted calories before but know to the ounce what I eat every day.

10 egg whites 2 whole eggs 270

3/4 cup oats 200

Lagrange handful of almonds 160

10oz chicken 680

5oz rice 185

2 scoop of natty pb 160

cup of greek yogurt 100

4 hard boiled eggs 200

10oz chicken 680

5oz rice 185

workout

post workout shake 50g whey 200

banana 105

16oz steak 1232

5oz rice 185

5oz broccoli 50

Total calories 4,592

I weigh everything and track according to what the nutrition value on the pack of whatever it is I'm eating off says. I use MyFitnessPal. Here is what I'm going to stick to instead of just guessing what my next meal is going to be ;

Meal 1: 5 whole eggs, 2 packs of oats in water, 4oz banana 806kcal (91C/29F/44P)

Meal 2: 9oz chicken breast, 4oz sweet potatoes 330kcal (23C/12F/52P)

Meal 3 & 4: Same as Meal 2

Meal 5: 9oz Chicken breast, 1 container is green cut asparagus spears 298kcal (10C/2F/57P)

Postworkout shake or shake before bed; 2 scoops whey, 1 tblespoon organic PB 320kcal (8C/10F/52P)

Total: 2413kcal (179C/48F/310P)

Comment

• Looks good. Just stick to it and be consistent. Takes time to transform your body. If you stick to it day in and day out you will get there.

Comment

• What's your cardio? Sorry if I missed it

Comment

• Andro in a few days..

https://m.imgur.com/gallery/myoyO54

Comment

• His cardio sucks I bet

Comment

• Originally posted by rado View Post
                His cardio sucks I bet
                U always gota bring people down you fucking asshole

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by boricuarage79 View Post
                  U always gota bring people down you fucking asshole

Being real...no need To sugar coat shit.

Sometimes people believe their own bs

Comment

• Originally posted by rado View Post
                    Being real...no need To sugar coat shit.

Sometimes people believe their own bs
                    I think he does hiit,but I don't know how much

Comment

• Originally posted by Androman View Post
                      I weigh everything and track according to what the nutrition value on the pack of whatever it is I'm eating off says. I use MyFitnessPal. Here is what I'm going to stick to instead of just guessing what my next meal is going to be ;

Meal 1: 5 whole eggs, 2 packs of oats in water, 4oz banana 806kcal (91C/29F/44P)

Meal 2: 9oz chicken breast, 4oz sweet potatoes 330kcal (23C/12F/52P)

Meal 3 & 4: Same as Meal 2

Meal 5: 9oz Chicken breast, 1 container is green cut asparagus spears 298kcal (10C/2F/57P)

Postworkout shake or shake before bed; 2 scoops whey, 1 tblespoon organic PB 320kcal (8C/10F/52P)

Total: 2413kcal (179C/48F/310P)

Am I missing something here. Doing a quick search there is 68 calories per ounce of chicken and 24 calories per ounce of sweet potato. So that one meal equals 708 calories. Eat that 4 times a day and you get 2,832 calories.

Maybe he weighs everything before he cooks it so the weight is slightly off but still looks like he's eating over 3,000 calories a day.

Comment

Am I missing something here. Doing a quick search there is 68 calories per ounce of chicken and 24 calories per ounce of sweet potato. So that one meal equals 708 calories. Eat that 4 times a day and you get 2,832 calories.

Maybe he weighs everything before he cooks it so the weight is slightly off but still looks like he's eating over 3,000 calories a day.
                        He is using fitpal.. that as accurate as you can get and he weighs all his food...

When you Google some food the calories will not be accurate with fitpal..

I don't know if u ever used the app, but you can scan the packages you are using and it will lay out your calories.. you just have to adjust how much you are actually eating on the app

Comment

• I'll have to check it out. Like I said before I don't count calories but often people ask how many I consume each day.

Comment

I'll have to check it out. Like I said before I don't count calories but often people ask how many I consume each day.
                            Give the app a shot.. you be surprise.
                            Maybe you are eating more or less....
                            I use this app from time to time and it gives me a good idea now on how much I eat without weighing my food...
                            The scanner thing is pretty neat

Comment

• Sounds like it's very nice I guess I just know how my body responds to the amount of food I'm currently eating. And besides being a good conversation piece not sure I really care how many calories I'm eating.

Comment

• Like I say i don't use it as often as I know how much I'm tracking.. only If I have something new for the day that I haven't scanned.. cause it's saves all the data...

If u know your calories then u don't need it I suppose

Comment

Working...
                                X