Andro's Get Lean Log w/ Pics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by boricuarage79 View Post
    Take GH out the equation Chad and eat that much and let's see of you still have the abs... unless you doing countless hours of cardio

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
    it's not my first time eating like this however it is my first run at GH. And I've had abs before. lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Chadd77 View Post
      it's not my first time eating like this however it is my first run at GH. And I've had abs before. lol
      I wouldn't know.. cause I don't know your Traninf regimen and what u eat

Comment

• Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
        i personalty don't see how chadd can say he eats specifically around "4600" calories but he's never calculated it out.

it's very likely he's not hitting that target most days. you can only eyeball something once you've first calculated it out and you have a clear understanding of portion sizes etc..

do you have your diet posted here chadd?
        I've always weighed everything out to the ounce. I think I posted this before but here's my diet. And the calories are after each food. I just googled the calories for each so it could be that it is off a little. No idea. I never counted calories before but know to the ounce what I eat every day.

10 egg whites 2 whole eggs 270
        3/4 cup oats 200

Lagrange handful of almonds 160

10oz chicken 680
        5oz rice 185

2 scoop of natty pb 160
        cup of greek yogurt 100
        4 hard boiled eggs 200

10oz chicken 680
        5oz rice 185

workout
        post workout shake 50g whey 200
        banana 105

16oz steak 1232
        5oz rice 185
        5oz broccoli 50

Total calories 4,592

Comment

I wouldn't know.. cause I don't know your Traninf regimen and what u eat

Exactly mu point so then don't say "Take GH out the equation Chad and eat that much and let's see of you still have the abs"

Comment

Exactly mu point so then don't say "Take GH out the equation Chad and eat that much and let's see of you still have the abs"
            And I said only if you did cardio on a daily

Comment

And I said only if you did cardio on a daily

I'm sure a lot is genetics. I said it before but I have skinny genetics. I play soccer 1-2 times a week. That's all the cardio I do. Just recently started adding in weighted sled sprints. If I stopped working out and ate like crap I would loose muscle and get skinny. I guess it's better than having fat genetics.

Comment

I'm sure a lot is genetics. I said it before but I have skinny genetics. I play soccer 1-2 times a week. That's all the cardio I do. Just recently started adding in weighted sled sprints. If I stopped working out and ate like crap I would loose muscle and get skinny. I guess it's better than having fat genetics.
                Are you sure about that? I have skinny genetics too or had... was always 140pounds in my army days... once u get older your metabolism slows down...
                I didn't work out for 5 years after the army and I had a gut.. not fat and not skinny...ig I don't do some type of cardio or watch what I eat I definealty get a gut...

Been doing prowler pushed myself 3 times a week... loving it

Comment

Are you sure about that? I have skinny genetics too or had... was always 140pounds in my army days... once u get older your metabolism slows down...
                  I didn't work out for 5 years after the army and I had a gut.. not fat and not skinny...ig I don't do some type of cardio or watch what I eat I definealty get a gut...

Been doing prowler pushed myself 3 times a week... loving it

Not sure if I still have skinny genetics because I never let myself get out of shape. I was an athlete in high school/college and for the last 15+ years I have had almost the same diet. Just increasing or decreeing the amount of food I consume depending if I'm cutting, bulking or maintaining. Guessing my genetics are still on the skinny side though. I still eat a decent amount of food and can stay somewhat lean.

Comment

Not sure if I still have skinny genetics because I never let myself get out of shape. I was an athlete in high school/college and for the last 15+ years I have had almost the same diet. Just increasing or decreeing the amount of food I consume depending if I'm cutting, bulking or maintaining. Guessing my genetics are still on the skinny side though. I still eat a decent amount of food and can stay somewhat lean.
                    Yea I'm saying you will not look fat, but I doubt you will have the abs.. if you eat like crap and no exercise... especially as we age... guess we can call it skinny fat

Comment

• I have cousins that are skinny and I have cousins that are fat ass fuck!! I guess it goes down to which side of the family has the strongest genetics

Comment

• Andro's Get Lean Log w/ Pics

I was never a junk food eater. Especially when bulking. Junk food is junk. I was eating chicken, rice, sweet potatoes, whole eggs, ground turkey and I'd threw things like american cheese etc that's all. I think the 3400kcals I was eating was too much calories for me to take in because I noticed I started to get even fatter,and I was always full. But now that I'm restricting myself I'm actually getting stupid sweet cravings. I never had cravings for sweets ever. My thing was always burgers and chicken wings not fantasizing about cinnamon rolls or whatever

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• I've been noticing that I can gain muscle easily but I can gain fat such as fast. And it's subcutaneous fat not visceral so it's more annoying to get rid off.

Comment

• Originally posted by Androman View Post
                            I've been noticing that I can gain muscle easily but I can gain fat such as fast. And it's subcutaneous fat not visceral so it's more annoying to get rid off.

Lol bro. It's fucken fat. You get lost in stupid details. Your not some special case. You have too much bodyfat. That's it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
                              Lol bro. It's fucken fat. You get lost in stupid details. Your not some special case. You have too much bodyfat. That's it.

No need to change and edit your post. I already read the first one. Not saying I'm some special case im just pointing out what I need to work on and I'm doing it

Comment

• Andro's Get Lean Log w/ Pics

I think I'm going to start meal prepping and try to eat the same thing everyday for two weeks and adjust from there. Rather than just cooking each meals separately

Comment

Working...
                                X