Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by rado View Post
    What's your cardio? Sorry if I missed it

Cardio is 40min stairmaster immediately after weight training. Been thinking of adding 20min fasted cardio

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by Chadd77 View Post
      Am I missing something here. Doing a quick search there is 68 calories per ounce of chicken and 24 calories per ounce of sweet potato. So that one meal equals 708 calories. Eat that 4 times a day and you get 2,832 calories.

Maybe he weighs everything before he cooks it so the weight is slightly off but still looks like he's eating over 3,000 calories a day.

Like bori said I use the app and you can scan the pack and it'll give you everything precise. I weigh everything cooked weight

Comment

• What the fuck happen this thread? Andro did you meat your goals?[emoji2]

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Comment

• Andro reading this thread:

Comment

• Lol

Comment

• Andro's Get Lean Log w/ Pics

No lol, I pretty much lost motivation man. And after hurricane irma i went thru some depression and dealt with it the wrong way...that’s when I decided it was time to turn to The Lord, ever since then Ive been focusing on work. But bori you know this already.

Comment

• I want to get back on the grind when I go back home. I’ve thought about ordering some eurotropins. And just running 4ius along with some test and just run it for a about almost a year or so. Bloods/ reviews on eurotropins seem to be on point and consistent.

Comment

Andro reading this thread:

Lmaoooo nomnomnom. Who needs to eat pop tarts when u can just slide them up your ass crack like a credit card. Hahahah

Comment

• You know Frank has dreams of the pop tart factory

Comment

• Andro, instead of jumping on gh and test just start with getting your diet back on track. Start prepping your meals, today. Come on bro you know what you need to do. We're here to support. And bust balls! :D

Comment

Andro, instead of jumping on gh and test just start with getting your diet back on track. Start prepping your meals, today. Come on bro you know what you need to do. We're here to support. And bust balls! :D

Yea I agree. I haven’t even been eating plentiful, just been eating a lot of trash. Like fried foods, burgers etc. I’m here in Puerto Rico on a mission trip and ill be back to my city next week.

I’ll post some pics up of my hot body soon just for u chad.

Comment

• Andro,

How the log going my Man?

You lean and mean yet?

Comment

• no man I'm still fat af

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by Androman View Post
                              no man I'm still fat af

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk
                              Bump the GH dose and get some increlex

Comment

• Again stop worrying about getting huge when you have no idea what a solid diet even looks like. Focus on that and I bet your goals become more obtainable.

Comment

Working...
                                X