• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I need GH!

Comment

Originally posted by Chadd77 View Post
      I need GH!
      take away all the gh you've ever used and you wouldn't look much different. take away steroids though and you'd look vastly different. gh is a slight finishing touch. results for the money its no contest. steroids kill gh.

Comment

I agree to a certain point. The gains you make with GH most of the time will be permanent gains. In the past year and a half I was able to add 10 pounds of muscle by running a low dose of GH along with a low dose of a test. If I could only choose one I would definitely choose test but for me both of them together at a low dose are a game changer.

Comment

I agree to a certain point. The gains you make with GH most of the time will be permanent gains. In the past year and a half I was able to add 10 pounds of muscle by running a low dose of GH along with a low dose of a test. If I could only choose one I would definitely choose test but for me both of them together at a low dose are a game changer.
          You CAN also keep weight on from gear and be it permanent

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
            take away all the gh you've ever used and you wouldn't look much different. take away steroids though and you'd look vastly different. gh is a slight finishing touch. results for the money its no contest. steroids kill gh.
            :clapback:I've said this for years

Comment

Just heard of a domestic reseller of the black tops got busted recently. Guess they been watching him for 4 years. This is just something ive heard from somebody very reliable I haven't seen anything in writing or anything. Just everybody be careful...

Comment

Can you say who it was Frank?

Comment

Originally posted by rado View Post
                  :clapback:I've said this for years
                  You've said what for years? You've never ran GH long enough to see any benefits. lol

I know most of you guys never come off but this last time when I came off for 5 months I stayed so much fuller while I was running GH. Again, if I had to choose one I would definitely choose AAS but I can say I feel much better running both at a low dose than test alone.

Comment

You've said what for years? You've never ran GH long enough to see any benefits. lol

I know most of you guys never come off but this last time when I came off for 5 months I stayed so much fuller while I was running GH. Again, if I had to choose one I would definitely choose AAS but I can say I feel much better running both at a low dose than test alone.
                    Regardless of whether or not I did it and length of time or not, I know gear will outsurpass GH in terms of looks and what not.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
                      It's like you haven't been paying attention at all, grey and black tops are from China. Customs is grabbing a shit load more of Chinese packages. You spend the money and there is a very good chance they get seized. You don't need GH. You need to understand basic dieting or have the desire to actually stick to a diet. Chadd doesn't need GH either. None of us do. Rado isn't on GH and he's in the best shape of his life at 87 years of age. I hit my all time biggest this past winter with no GH. Not the leanest I've ever been but nothing above 12ish% either. Look at Arnold and all them guys, no GH. It's not needed, especially for you when there is a lot of flaws in your diet etc..

And before you start talking about modern massive pros all using GH. You don't have those genetics. You would already know it if you did. Fun fact, Coleman turned pro natural. Dexter turned pro natural. They were much much much smaller compared to their prime but that's the kind of genetics you need to be a Ramy or a Winklar. You will never be that bro. No shit talk. Just trying to make you understand. Extreme genetics tends to make people with average genetics waste a lot of money in an effort to look like the image they have in their mind. It's great to have a goal but you must also be a realist and understand what is possible. GH will give you maybe a 5% advantage over what you are now. To get that advantage you will need to spend tens of thousands of dollars over time and you really wont look all that much different when it's all said and done. Compared to steroids and diet there is no comparison. GH has a horrible cost to benefit ratio. Steroids and diet can make you massive or they can make you shredded depending on how you tweek it and they will do so for thousands and thousands of dollars less then GH.

Just listen to what I tell you and dont give me an argument. You don't need GH. None of us do.
                      okay bro maybe you don't understand that there is a slight possibility he does not get them from china hence why I asked. lol

and I know I don't need HGH I'm good with saving my money. I'm done spending money on gear.

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

Comment

Too much fake shit out there. GH has its great benefits, this I know. But to shovel out tons of monies for half ass shit, generics, etc.....yea I'm all set.

You say your GH is all that....but chadd, let's be honest here...you've looked the same since these boards have been around. So I do question the generics you highly talk about.

Had your physique changed, then I'd be more open to it.

Not picking fights or arguments either bro...just being honest with my opinion man, that's all....

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Comment

Dude look at my pics from 2 years ago and then look at recent. lol I added 10 pounds. I think I have a comparison pic in my GH thread. It definitely changed my physique.

Stop talking about something you know nothing about! You're talking out of your ass again. Lol

Comment

And when I first came on the boards I think I weighed 185. lol. I'm right at 220. Not even close bro.

Comment

Dude look at my pics from 2 years ago and then look at recent. lol I added 10 pounds. I think I have a comparison pic in my GH thread. It definitely changed my physique.

Stop talking about something you know nothing about! You're talking out of your ass again. Lol
                              I've seen your pics, but anyways.

Not sure what I said in this thread that makes me sound like I'm talking out my ass. You've been doing GH for about a year now; that's it.

What I said in here, many will attest to it.

Comment

And when I first came on the boards I think I weighed 185. lol. I'm right at 220. Not even close bro.
                                Ok Chad...no need to keep going, relax bro

Comment

Working...
                                X