Advice/Opinions Part Two

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jtardy18 View Post
    Something like this: meal 1: oats and eggs, meal 2: chicken breast, sweet potato and mixed veg, meal 3: oats and whey, meal: 4 will be PWO, so whey and bananas I think, meal 5: Same as meal 2, meal 6 before bed will be; Greek yoghurt. I wanted to do cottage cheese but it’s really expensive here in Thailand for some reason.

The cals and macros for each meal I need to work out but I’ll hit 3000. If my fats are low I’ll include some virgin olive oil or nuts. What do you think? Not great I know but certain foods over here are way too expensive, like beef for example and not popular at all because the Thais don’t eat it. Anyone have any suggestions on what to change?
    I think you should eat more.. when I was gaining I was eating 3200calories..you in thailand bro. You will burn that shit easily

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by jtardy18 View Post
      Yep OK thanks man. What about training? I’ve been doing PPL but only a 4 day version. One leg day, one pull day, and two push days as I was trying to get my chest to grow but it’s not really happening natty lol, I realize that now. Would you continue on PPL? Or change to a split, e.g chest/tri, back/bi etc
      You can grow your chest naturally. Don't get it twisted. You already have a good chest base!! Inclines inclines and more inclines follow by isolation for that squeeze; get that mind muscle connection
      Mofos in my gym just want to bench and think they can only grow this way. I love benching, but you gota incoporate the other parts of the chest.

Comment

Don’t know about that bro. I’ve got a desk job here, I’m way less active than I was back home. I don’t burn nothing here, I’ve got fatter and in worse shape since I moved here lol

Originally posted by boricuarage79 View Post
        I think you should eat more.. when I was gaining I was eating 3200calories..you in thailand bro. You will burn that shit easily

Comment

My strength plateaued a long time ago that’s the only problem. I’ve been stuck at the same weight on all chest exercises for a longgggggg time now, it feels like I’ve reached my genetic strength limit or something like that. I’ve found to get a even a little stronger I have to add body weight, but that body weight is always fat! It’s like I’m going round and round in circles, this is another reason why I’m gonna try a cycle, I’m just wasting my time in the gym tbh, I enjoy it but I haven’t improved or made any gains for a longgggg time, tried all kinds of routines before I realized that the people who write them up are all using anyway..I’ve only just come to realize in the past few months that most of the vids I watch on YouTube etc are all done by fake nattys lol.. When I look back now the only good truly natty physiques I saw back home in gyms were genetic freak black guys. I trained for a little while with a black guy, his pre workout was a few bongs and a line of coke usually, and 1-2 meals a day..Guy was a genetic freak, best physique I ever saw in area back home by far

You can grow your chest naturally. Don't get it twisted. You already have a good chest base!! Inclines inclines and more inclines follow by isolation for that squeeze; get that mind muscle connection
          Mofos in my gym just want to bench and think they can only grow this way. I love benching, but you gota incoporate the other parts of the chest.

Comment

For you does strength directly affect muscle gains? Or frequency and volume/progressive overload? I’ve trained with a few skinny guys who were pretty damn strong, but their strength didn’t result in fast muscle growth for some reason..shitty diet maybe

Comment

Hello Dudes..I’ve just done my first ever pin, so my 1st cycle has finally started..Did 1ml of testoviron in the glute. It was a lot better than I had imagined lol. Got a few questions though if anyone could help me out??

I’ve only got 24g 1 inch pins atm, that’s all the pharmacy had. I read that 25g 1.5’s are better for glute, are my 24’s OK for now?

It took me about 1 min to inject 1ml, had to push pretty hard, is this is a problem? Or because of the oil thickness?

Forgive me if this next question is dumb as shit lol..I’m going to dose at 300mg or 350mgs per week, haven’t decided yet. If I crack another amp and draw up just under half a ML and do that Thursday, can I then cover the amp with say a sterile wipe and put it in the fridge? Will it get contaminated? Or should I just pin 250mgs every say 6 days? I bet I sound dumb as shit lol. Actually thinking about it, should I do 150-175mgs Mon and Thursday?

Final question. Should I hold off increasing my cals until about week 3-4 when the test is kicking in?

Comment

Thinking on it again. Because it’s a low dose could I just pin 300mgs once per week? I’ve read about stable test levels being one of the reasons to pin twice per week, I’ve also read that’s a myth so not sure?!

Comment

Bro what's your diet look like? You think you platuead already lol you barely look like you lift weights. Definitely way more natural potential there. Are you progressively training? Or doing the same shit each session? Your worried about 50mg difference in weekly dose but I feel a 100 other things are wrong with this picture. Those extra 50mg are not going to make up for the shitty diet and training bro. The fact that you even think you maxed out tells me your lazy and looking for a short cut. You haven't even scratched the surface yet.

Comment

Working...
                  X