Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rado View Post
    I'm telling select to just give you your money back
    Yes bro i have no choice now, i dont want this tampered shit. Thanks for the support:)

Comment

He wants me to return the kits to refund my money , guys after what has happened i dont trust this person at all. And lied to me many times. Ive mentioned it in my posts? What shall i do? Shall i ask him to send the rest of the kits not 4 but 5 since he lied and only sent me two

Comment

Okay so the sticker is cut? That's the issue? Have to tested the products?

Comment

Originally posted by FrankTheTank55 View Post
          Okay so the sticker is cut? That's the issue? Have to tested the products?
          That's just one of many things wrong. Did you read through the entire thread? It's obvious it's one lie after another.

Comment

Originally posted by Chadd77 View Post
            That's just one of many things wrong. Did you read through the entire thread? It's obvious it's one lie after another.
            I love you. Like a year ago. And you still feel the same, I see.

Comment

So, Bouncer texted me personally, and Daddy came back. Leaving the direction of business to managers was not a good idea, but there were reasons.

Baf***@*** mail works again. Sorry for the long absence.

About this problem - were offered classic IGF and Serum tests. But the client refused and demands a refund.

Honestly a refund because of a broken hologram hygetropin is not something that I would support (Generics, what is the point to fake it? this generic).

But. I wrote a proposal-to return the goods, get the money. I think it's fair.

My money back guarantee is this forum, with paid presence and all reviews. I think a decent guarantee for a few packs of Hygetropin. I think the topic is completely exhausted - not satisfied with the quality - changing the product for a refund.

Also I will contact those who suffered from delays, I will discuss compensation personally with everyone.

Bouncer. You said, I'm here. You know how much it costs me.

Comment

Good to hear. The people you left in charge were terrible. It needs to be YOU running the show. Take care of the members and we are good.

Sent from my Moto G6 using Tapatalk

Comment

Ok select remember first i said i dont want a refund. We all here can understand you are performing at a loss because of these reshipments. And what did i ask you kits of untampered hyges for the money i paid right. Can i at least get that?? Its bed time now 2 am ill reply again when im up. Thanks for all ur support guys

Comment

String, sell your kits to Frank. He doesn't have a problem with the seal being broken. Wouldn't even matter if there were puncture holes in the stopper.

Comment

Whos frank?? What kind of a person would accept punctured vials. No man actually these are valuable to me, im competing for nationals this dec, o told select aboit this too. Thats why i tried to ordee more ansamones as long as i have the good for my cycle im happy, thats why i said earlier i dont want any refunds. okay goodnight ill read this timorrow morning

Comment

Originally posted by Chadd77 View Post
                        String, sell your kits to Frank. He doesn't have a problem with the seal being broken. Wouldn't even matter if there were puncture holes in the stopper.
                        Arent you the guy that's always talking about the fancy boxes dont mean anything? You think they couldn't put another little sticker on if they were trying to pull something over on the guy? If the vials are intact go get a hgh serum test done and see if they are bunk or not. That sticker doesnt mean anything.

Its what's inside that matters right??

Comment

Originally posted by SelectHGH View Post
                          So, Bouncer texted me personally, and Daddy came back. Leaving the direction of business to managers was not a good idea, but there were reasons.

Baf***@*** mail works again. Sorry for the long absence.

About this problem - were offered classic IGF and Serum tests. But the client refused and demands a refund.

Honestly a refund because of a broken hologram hygetropin is not something that I would support (Generics, what is the point to fake it? this generic).

But. I wrote a proposal-to return the goods, get the money. I think it's fair.

My money back guarantee is this forum, with paid presence and all reviews. I think a decent guarantee for a few packs of Hygetropin. I think the topic is completely exhausted - not satisfied with the quality - changing the product for a refund.

Also I will contact those who suffered from delays, I will discuss compensation personally with everyone.

Bouncer. You said, I'm here. You know how much it costs me.
                          Hello i assume you are the owner?

Well i can return you the products. But i wouldnt be able to complete my 6 months cycle. If you read the previous emails i sent you ,you can see this is what really matters to me. Thats why i wanted to order more ansamones.
                          Since you have got the new batch of hyges ,can you please send me a replacement order without broken seals and my case is closed

Comment

Originally posted by Stringfellow View Post
                            Hello i assume you are the owner?

Well i can return you the products. But i wouldnt be able to complete my 6 months cycle. If you read the previous emails i sent you ,you can see this is what really matters to me. Thats why i wanted to order more ansamones.
                            Since you have got the new batch of hyges ,can you please send me a replacement order without broken seals and my case is closed
                            all he needs to do is place some clear tape over top of the hologram seals. if they arrive with broken seals under the clear tape you will know for a fact they were cut before the pack was shipped and have not been broken during shipping like select claimed.

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
                              all he needs to do is place some clear tape over top of the hologram seals. if they arrive with broken seals under the clear tape you will know for a fact they were cut before the pack was shipped and have not been broken during shipping like select claimed.
                              Yes that makes sense bouncer thank you

Any update regarding my case select?

Comment

Working...
                              X