Has SelectHGH Turned Scammer?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Has SelectHGH Turned Scammer?

I've heard too many stories of select not responding to emails once customers have sent funds. They do however respond immediately to emails for people looking to place an order.

This thread is for anyone who has sent money to select and has not received their products or a refund. Please share your story if you find this thread through google or tapatalk or wherever.

The point is to determine if selecthgh is running an exit scam or simply having shipping issues. My personal opinion is not good. A few months ago I would have said they are just having shipping issues. Select has always been good people. They have always been very quick to respond and quick to ship. But things have drastically changed the last few months and it doesn't even seem like the same people are running it anymore.

Select, if you read this please do the right thing and refund your customers or send their products. I have tried to reach out to you through pm, email, and on the forums to fix this issue for your customers but it has gone nowhere. I have no other options. I am taking your banner down and my suggestion to people is to stay away until you make all this right.

Yep, hopefully they come through. I have $400,- in damage with selecthgh till now.

Comment

Unfortunately from the experience ive had with them during the recent times this seems like the case.
      He is saying remainder has been sent here on forums without replying to my emails.
      Remember first he lied saying my replacement was sent and didnt send the tracking info. Bouncer asked me to be patient saying russian mail system must be causing delays. But the shipment was actually sent two weeks later...and that only part of it!
      When I asked him to send him the rest hes been silent for days and today he posts here saying ithas been sent. Seems its the same scenario again !
      Why didnt you reply to my emails confirming that uve sent it and wheres the tracking info.
      What do you expect the people to do when you treat your customers like this select?? Its true you say youve been busy with reshipments and replying to mails but isnt it odd how u reply with in minutes when asked about a new order?
      Seriously what happened to you?

Comment

I think sponsors need to have a proven track record of at least a couple years doing business with positive reviews before people go near them.

Comment

Originally posted by redback View Post
          I think sponsors need to have a proven track record of at least a couple years doing business with positive reviews before people go near them.
          wake up bro. i can think of about 50 sources going back years that had perfect reputations for years that eventually turned to shit for one reason or another.

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
            wake up bro. i can think of about 50 sources going back years that had perfect reputations for years that eventually turned to shit for one reason or another.
            That's unfortunate for you then isn't it.

This source has had bad reviews going back as far as Feb 2017.

Comment

Originally posted by redback View Post
              That's unfortunate for you then isn't it.

This source has had bad reviews going back as far as Feb 2017.
              its the name of the game bro. when there is confirmed scams i.e. not sending products or a refund the best we can do is spread the word and get rid of them. this isnt a bad review. whats going on right now with select is a whole lot more then simply a bad review. bad reviews are all over amazon. a bad review is when a customer doesnt like a product. a bad review isnt a scam. smarten up.

Comment

The problem is that 100 satisfied customers will not leave a response, but everyone is not happy - will do it.

If you look at the complaints on the forum -

No TD for order placed 60 days ago - The parcel was delivered, with a huge delay, but this is a risk of international mail - one of 100 parcels can really go on for a long time. About the delays in the parcels - yes, it's no secret that sometimes our mail has "Lags" and a few parcels sent in one week can be delivered longer than sent in another week, but all IGF and Serum tests show that this does not affect the product .

Hyges order with broken hologram seals, Vials with no vaccum = degraded ? - Created by one person who asks for compensation for "broken holograms", and received it. here, too, there is no complaint about the scam or sending.

In recent years, we have sent thousands of parcels (the counter has already exceeded 2000 orders only on the selectHGH site, but many know that this is not our main site).

And this is not the first and not the most difficult problem that we face. But I think as always - time will tell us who was wrong.

Comment

Ok select if you sent the remainder. When did you ship it and where is the tracking info. Remember you said the replacement was sent before and acrually it was shipped two weeks later. Thats not a delay you actually shipped it two weeks later and only 3 out of 7 kits!!

If you can post here why cant you reply to my mail? Please send the tracking info.
                  Last edited by Stringfellow; 08-11-18, 03:27 AM.

Comment

And no I still havent recived the first three kits you sent once I do ,and im sure i will within few days. i will update here for sure.

Comment

What was offensive to me - communication with one client went by e-mail, and I just did not see a lot of themes created on the forum and in what light is shown our communication. Yes, there is our fault here - apparently we did not follow the quality of the part of the goods in the generic sphere (although it is understandable - the generic drug is not pharmacy, and it will never be comparable with the pharmacy)

But it will be right for me not to accept orders from this client, and to warn partners about possible reputational risks and drama.

Comment

Stringfellow Do not worry, you will receive all that was promised.

This time I checked every hologram, it was very important.

Comment

It was offensive to you?? Really when you dont respond to my emails I had no option but to post here.
                          Whats offensive to your customers is sending tampered products, so the generics will come with broken seals and thats acceptable?? I paid you not to recive tampered products generics or not
                          What about lying saying it was shipped on a specific day and actually shipping it two weeks later.
                          Being totally silent for weeks and when asked about a new order responding immediately
                          You talk like I dont deserve a replacement after recieving these tampered products
                          Sending a partial replacement and being silent about it and when im ready to order more from you , you respond immediately saying "we only shipped some of your replacement well send the rest with your next order.
                          That offensive for the customers who trust you and sending their hard earned money. Dont talk like im the one whos done wrong here.
                          Last edited by Stringfellow; 08-11-18, 03:50 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by SelectHGH View Post
                            Stringfellow Do not worry, you will receive all that was promised.

This time I checked every hologram, it was very important.
                            Ok if you say it was shipped please send me the tracking info . Ill post the igf serum result from this replacement order here guys

Comment

Originally posted by Stringfellow View Post
                              It was offensive to you?? Really when you dont respond to my emails I had no option but to post here.
                              Whats offensive to your customers is sending tampered products, so the generics will come with broken seals and thats acceptable?? I paid you not to recive tampered products generics or not
                              What about lying saying it was shipped on a specific day and actually shipping it two weeks later.
                              Being totally silent for weeks and when asked about a new order responding immediately
                              You talk like I dont deserve a replacement after recieving these tampered products
                              Sending a partial replacement and being silent about it and when im ready to order more from you , you respond immediately saying "we only shipped some of your replacement well send the rest with your next order.
                              That offensive for the customers who trust you and sending their hard earned money. Dont talk like im the one whos done weong here.
                              You are absolutely right, I hope we will never meet again after the resolution of our issue.

Thank you for contacting us

Comment

Working...
                              X