No announcement yet.

Has SelectHGH Turned Scammer?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes select we wont and warn your partners ?? sure go ahead select Sending tampered products,lying about shipping dates.not communicating for weeks. Its my fault right. Posting here about these problems ive faced is a crime?

Comment

To clarify the situation -

On June 16, 9 e-mails were received from you.

17 Jun - 4 e-mails

ALL MESSAGES IN THE CONVERSATION - 140

our "instant response" to the new order took 2 days (you left the order on August 4, received a response on August 6. instantly.)

That would reduce the correspondence you wrote, quote " I thought it would be better if I solve the problem and provide options for compensation."- and it is written to explain that we do not need 7 messages a day, and most likely most of the messages you will not get a response, because every day we answer and other buyers.

But maybe you're right - perhaps it was necessary to respond to every message and to break up the discussion to the 280 e-mails.

Comment

Im going to post the screenshots of all the emails ive sent you. These emails were not regarding my order. Please post the screenshots of the emails ive sent to yoy.

After looking at my instagram we were discussing about my physique and you or whoever that person communicating with me was advicing me how to improve my physique saying your are a retired bidybuilder too due too injuries and adviced me how ro improve my weak point.
        Its was a discussion about my bodybuilding goals and improvements when you asked me to send more pics too etc back/ lats shot

Post the screen shots if i have sent u nine or fourteen emails per day regarding an order. Post them here.
        Bouncer you seeing this a really weak attempt to make me look like im the culprit.
        My case wasnt the only reason your banner was taken down. Me bouncer and other clients emails were ignored. Im goingto post the screen rigt now. You are nkt the person ive been communicating with and trying to make me look bad saying ive sent 14 emails per day?? Hkw low can you get select. Screens incoming

Comment

I don't want to stoop to drama and repeat a record 140 posts, but this time on the forum.

If you want, I won't disturb you.

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
            its the name of the game bro. when there is confirmed scams i.e. not sending products or a refund the best we can do is spread the word and get rid of them. this isnt a bad review. whats going on right now with select is a whole lot more then simply a bad review. bad reviews are all over amazon. a bad review is when a customer doesnt like a product. a bad review isnt a scam. smarten up.
            It's actually not the name of the game. Out of the 3 guys I have been using that have been around for at least 5 years (international and domestic), having 2 week periods of unanswered emails, different/wrong products sent, tampered seals etc is unheard of. This is assuming what the customer says is actually true of course. Nevertheless, their customer service is fucking atrocious. All you have to do is read the responses to the customer here above.

If this is normal and acceptable to you, then I feel sorry for you.
            Some of these guys need to lift their game. Just my 2 cents.

Comment

Nice way to deflect though, arguing about what a "review" means

Comment

I checked the dates here they are as you can see these emails were sent when i was placing an order. First i wanted to use direct bank tranfer and it was not possible due to my countries bsnking regulations , so i had to switch to bit coins. After you didnt reply to my mails about shipping updates i didnt mail you like this. Only on 5th of july ive sent you 4 emails. 1. Thank you saying i recived the order. Ill attached the screenshot of the other 3.

So are you saying these mails were the reason for sending me tampered products?? Some vials with white powder outside

Lying about shipping dates, and actually sending it weeks later

Zero communication with not only me with many members, but as soon as an order opportunity comes reply within minutes

I found about you from this forum. After sending you payments and facing these ill treatment from you, what else can i do. You seem to be so upset about posting my experience with you here.

Not ony me, there were many complaints about you thats why your banner was taken down. And how you respond? Warning your partners about me, your the one doing shady business here. If they see these posts about you from your customers thats bad rep for you
                I already know whom you contacted and wanted to block my email even.

Guys he has asked some manufacturers whos been communicating with me to block my email.
                you are still lying if you said my remainder was sent where is the tracking info. Side tracking with excuses to cover your mistakes. Send me the tracking info and stop deciving people. only crime i did was trusting you like many other customers out there. Dont say youll recieve it send me the tracking end thisClick image for larger version

Name:	20180811_151140.jpeg
Views:	1
Size:	32.8 KB
ID:	947258Click image for larger version

Name:	20180811_151223.jpeg
Size:	29.2 KB
ID:	947259Click image for larger version

Name:	20180811_151247.jpeg
Size:	27.2 KB
ID:	947260Click image for larger version

Name:	20180811_151337.jpeg
Size:	27.8 KB
ID:	947261Click image for larger version

Name:	20180811_151410.jpeg
Size:	43.2 KB
ID:	947262

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Comment

July 5th

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk
                  Attached Files
                  Last edited by Stringfellow; 08-11-18, 05:28 AM.

Comment

"Instantly accepted order, dates from the right"

Well those mentioned 2 days.

Stringfellow
                    Just remember, for what is now a discussion? Do you want to prove something?

Comment

Originally posted by SelectHGH View Post
                      I don't want to stoop to drama and repeat a record 140 posts, but this time on the forum.

If you want, I won't disturb you.
                      Bro simple shit...if you can't provide products soon, then fucking refund monies, period.

You wait for funds then send no product?

Just wire the monies back and call it a day and just leave.

Fuck all these posts and responses, be a grown ass man and not a little scammer bitch and refund money back to customers.

Fucking garbage pos

Comment

Originally posted by SelectHGH View Post

"Instantly accepted order, dates from the right"

Well those mentioned 2 days.

Stringfellow
                        Just remember, for what is now a discussion? Do you want to prove something?
                        Bro....just refund monies and stop trying to justify your BS

Comment

Originally posted by redback View Post
                          It's actually not the name of the game. Out of the 3 guys I have been using that have been around for at least 5 years (international and domestic), having 2 week periods of unanswered emails, different/wrong products sent, tampered seals etc is unheard of. This is assuming what the customer says is actually true of course. Nevertheless, their customer service is fucking atrocious. All you have to do is read the responses to the customer here above.

If this is normal and acceptable to you, then I feel sorry for you.
                          Some of these guys need to lift their game. Just my 2 cents.
                          Everyone has his own truth. For my part, the man who made orders many times and got everything he ordered, had a decent communication for several months - spread panic because of the "broken holograms" and when we wrote "we will contact when we solve the problem" decided that he is ignored.

Yes, we have problems with the service, any resource in our business sometimes has problems with the service. And we recognize this. But please understand, we are not selling sweets in a nearby street, and our activities are associated with certain risks.

Comment

Originally posted by rado View Post
                            Bro....just refund monies and stop trying to justify your BS
                            Bro, We send the parcel. Then send another one, and now return the money. The first parcel was received, the second one will soon be received. 1400IU as a gift. Not bad.

Comment

Yes these were when we were discussing about payment methods and discounts. When you didnt send me order details and was mute didnt i keep on sending you mails like this. If so pls post them here.

So basicaly this is the reason you dont send me shipping info when you say it was shipped, sending me partial replacements and not informing me about it??

I remember you or who ever been communicating with me was advicing me at a very personal level to improve my game. Have you seen anyposts by to take down your banner. You can ask bouncer even in pms what ive been telling about you. That youve ofdered be the best price and even after aeeing my insta how you adviced me to improve my physique . You or whoever that ive been talking with.
                              Dont start the hate game man. Whycant you think in my shoes. You see any posts by me asking to blacklist you. But you did that to me telling you partners about me. Can yiu just tell me as your customer wth ive done wrong here??

You were not responding to many customers thats why the mods have taken this decision. After all the bad experience i had with you , you asked your suppliers to communicating with me to. How nice. Tell me what i have done to recive this treatment from you? Posting here about the real situation , im not causing drama, you are still not giving me the tracking info just lying again. I deserve a replacement you know that. Please send me the shipping info without side trackig thats all im asking

Comment

First parcel was recieved ??? Says who? If i recive it ill post it here?? Second parcel was sent? So give me the tracking info usually you do this within a day of shipping. Remember last time you said you sent the replacement . You didnt give me tracking info , just like this.. and posted it two weeks later. Care to talk about that. I know you dont. You simply lied. I cant assume things when theres zero communication with you. A gift seriously any of the members recieve the order with broken seals would they accept it as a proper product?? You are the one whho keepnon dragging this if you sent the parcel send tracking and ciao we are done. Then focus on doing the justice for other members whos been facing issues with you

Comment

Working...
                                X