Has SelectHGH Turned Scammer?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Stringfellow View Post
    Yes these were when we were discussing about payment methods and discounts. When you didnt send me order details and was mute didnt i keep on sending you mails like this. If so pls post them here.

So basicaly this is the reason you dont send me shipping info when you say it was shipped, sending me partial replacements and not informing me about it??

I remember you or who ever been communicating with me was advicing me at a very personal level to improve my game. Have you seen anyposts by to take down your banner. You can ask bouncer even in pms what ive been telling about you. That youve ofdered be the best price and even after aeeing my insta how you adviced me to improve my physique . You or whoever that ive been talking with.
    Dont start the hate game man. Whycant you think in my shoes. You see any posts by me asking to blacklist you. But you did that to me telling you partners about me. Can yiu just tell me as your customer wth ive done wrong here??

You were not responding to many customers thats why the mods have taken this decision. After all the bad experience i had with you , you asked your suppliers to communicating with me to. How nice. Tell me what i have done to recive this treatment from you? Posting here about the real situation , im not causing drama, you are still not giving me the tracking info just lying again. I deserve a replacement you know that. Please send me the shipping info without side trackig thats all im asking
    My friend - I see 3 discussions with complaints on the forum. One is about a long delivery, and 2 are yours.

Yes, in the current mode we have about 1-5 problematic orders constantly, we are not gods. Last month, problem orders were more due to delays in sending to USA.

But I do not see the terrible problems that are bloated here - as you wrote to e-mail - our finances are also limited, and we just asked to wait to solve the problem. But this turned out to be a whole epic, I think when nibut I'll write a book "How to lose business because of a broken hologram and 5 days of silence" ....

Comment

Magically your communication stop when a customer asks about an issue with an order. Broken seals , partial shipments..
      And when trying to place a.new order no matter how busy you say you are we get replies in minutes. Anyone can see there some dodgy behavior going on there. All im saying is IF you sent the parcel postthe tracking man, because uve lied to me before , you didnt give an explanation about it at all. Send me the tracking. Once i recieve the packages, yes i havent recieved any of the two yet.
      Ill post the labs and Bouncer will close all my threads. Ok?

Originally posted by SelectHGH View Post
      Everyone has his own truth. For my part, the man who made orders many times and got everything he ordered, had a decent communication for several months - spread panic because of the "broken holograms" and when we wrote "we will contact when we solve the problem" decided that he is ignored.

Yes, we have problems with the service, any resource in our business sometimes has problems with the service. And we recognize this. But please understand, we are not selling sweets in a nearby street, and our activities are associated with certain risks.

Comment

First parcel was recieved ??? Says who? If i recive it ill post it here?? Second parcel was sent? So give me the tracking info usually you do this within a day of shipping. Remember last time you said you sent the replacement . You didnt give me tracking info , just like this.. and posted it two weeks later. Care to talk about that. I know you dont. You simply lied. I cant assume things when theres zero communication with you. A gift seriously any of the members recieve the order with broken seals would they accept it as a proper product?? You are the one whho keepnon dragging this if you sent the parcel send tracking and ciao we are done. Then focus on doing the justice for other members whos been facing issues with you
        I meant the parcel with the order - it was not lost, and was delivered. but you were not satisfied with the quality, because of which the question was raised about sending another.

Let's just stop. And once you get another 700IU and pass all the tests you want, we will continue.

Comment

I dont want you to return money select. If i recieve the products ill be happy. But after contacting these suppliers , since i cant order again from you, you asked them to blacklist me, thats pure evil, shame on you select. Focusing your anger just on one customer who you treated bad

Ps: okay can anyone be happy if they recieved a package with everyboxes holograms broken. What is this?? How can i know what happened to them, and with white powder outside some vials. You want me to send you money and be satisfied with this?? Yes lets stop this.PLEASE SEND ME THE TRACKING WITHOUT LYING AGAIN

Comment

I dont want you to return money select. If i recieve the products ill be happy. But after contacting these suppliers , since i cant order again from you, you asked them to blacklist me, thats pure evil, shame on you select. Focusing your anger just on one customer who you treated bad

Ps: okay can anyone be happy if they recieved a package with everyboxes holograms broken. What is this?? How can i know what happened to them, and with white powder outside some vials. You want me to send you money and be satisfied with this?? Yes lets stop this.PLEASE SEND ME THE TRACKING WITHOUT LYING AGAIN
            I apologize for this, I was just very surprised at what I read. I'm emotional, just like you :)

So I hope we solve this problem.

Comment

well at least we finally got a response. if everyone gets either the product or a refund I will be happy.

i didn't read everything posted but it looks like we are getting somewhere hopefully.

for those effected, please keep us updated. it is true what select posted earlier. many times people will post a complaint but they won't give an update once they receive package. please don't be one of those guys stringfellow and aero911, please make sure to update us no matter what happens. that way i can know if select is doing what he says he's doing.

Comment

Yes i will update this thread , first part of the reshipment has left india and hopefully ill get it by monday. The second part im yet to get any tracking info. Sont worry bouncer ill update here about both

Comment

Hi,

Finally I got a response by mail and what he says is fair on my part but damn bro, you can bypass all this shit here thrown over you just by replying to customers emails! They send you shitloads of money and when things go wrong, they get nervous. It`s normal. Just step on your customer service and there will be less pain for everybody. The internet is a small world afterall and you can`t just hide and hope problems will wave over.

Comment

Originally posted by Aero911 View Post
                    Hi,

Finally I got a response by mail and what he says is fair on my part but damn bro, you can bypass all this shit here thrown over you just by replying to customers emails! They send you shitloads of money and when things go wrong, they get nervous. It`s normal. Just step on your customer service and there will be less pain for everybody. The internet is a small world afterall and you can`t just hide and hope problems will wave over.
                    We are working on solving this problem.

Comment

Yes scammed me again
                      https://www.superiormuscle.com/forum...hologram-seals

Comment

Originally posted by SelectHGH View Post
                        We are working on solving this problem.
                        while you are "working to solve these problems" are you still accepting orders? are you still allowing people to send you money?

you claimed to have "checked the package yourself" that you sent stringfellow yet you still sent him garbage with cut seals. he opened that shit on video.

send him his money back.

Comment

@SelectHGH

Jul 09, 2018
                          08:57 am
                          Arrived at the customs of RussiaRussian Post
                          102972, Sharapovo
                          Jul 09, 2018
                          08:48 am
                          Arrived at the local distribution centerRussian Post
                          102975, Sharapovo
                          Jul 08, 2018
                          09:45 am
                          Departed from local distribution centerRussian Post
                          111950, Moskva
                          Jul 07, 2018
                          05:36 am
                          SortingRussian Post
                          111950, Moskva
                          Jul 07, 2018
                          111950, Moskva
                          Jul 06, 2018
                          01:00 pm
                          Arrived at the Post officeRussian Post
                          125212, Moskva

Can I have a refund or reship? Its been 6 weeks now I paid $400 . . .

Comment

Originally posted by P1mptowt View Post
                            @SelectHGH

Jul 09, 2018
                            102972, Sharapovo
                            Jul 09, 2018
                            102975, Sharapovo
                            Jul 08, 2018
                            111950, Moskva
                            Jul 07, 2018
                            SortingRussian Post
                            111950, Moskva
                            Jul 07, 2018
                            111950, Moskva
                            Jul 06, 2018
                            125212, Moskva

That's a case of Russian customs basically stealing the product. It's not purely selects fault but they have this issue more then others it seems.

Sent from my Moto G6 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by P1mptowt View Post
                              @SelectHGH

Jul 09, 2018
                              102972, Sharapovo
                              Jul 09, 2018
                              102975, Sharapovo
                              Jul 08, 2018
                              111950, Moskva
                              Jul 07, 2018
                              SortingRussian Post
                              111950, Moskva
                              Jul 07, 2018
                              111950, Moskva
                              Jul 06, 2018
                              125212, Moskva

Hi! Can I have your order number PM?

Comment

Sure Its Order:1937

2 X Ansomone 100ius.

Comment

Working...
                                X