No announcement yet.

Has SelectHGH Turned Scammer?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Last 2 days: 4 re-shipments, 1 compensation in price. If this is seen by those who have received compensation, please confirm.

Comment

Hello select what about my order?

Comment

Originally posted by SelectHGH View Post
        Last 2 days: 4 re-shipments, 1 compensation in price. If this is seen by those who have received compensation, please confirm.
        Who were these people? Member names? I'm still seeing the same people having issues.

Sent from my Moto G6 using Tapatalk

Comment

This is getting ridiculous . I thought when their boss replied things will be resolved soon. Heres the reply i just got from him

"I had to make you wait, but during this time I solved many problems of other buyers.

My suggestion is this:

I am ready to take Hygetropin, and make full compensation for the goods sent.

Or I can act as a small sponsor of your training, and send you 200IU Ansomone as an apology for our failure, and that would smooth out our guilt."

Ok these guys promised me to send a replacement forthe 7 tampered kits right?
          They said they were out of stock and sent 3 ( confirmed only after i talked about the new order), and actually just sent 2!
          And those two were opened too.
          And they said the remainder was sent? How many kits we talking about here 4 or 5.
          I kept on asking for a tracking no if they say the remainder was sent, just silence told u they are lying again.

Now he wants me to send back those two kits or send me just two kits to sponsor me??
          Wtf are u doing select. Just send me two kits of ansamones as a sponsorship??
          As soon as they said they are going to send me 7 untampered kits. I emailed them im selling few to a fellow bodybuilder since im getting a replacement. Now i runnig low trusting theae guys word and now im only getting two kits.
          Forget all that i dont want your money back but shouldnt i deserve a replacement ?? I dont want ansamones either. You said you are going to send me 7 kits of hyges, lied twice about it. Keep your word select !!

Comment

It's starting to really fuck with my brain.

If you turn off the drama.

The person received the order, quality of production didn't suit him.

That compensation was offered to send another product. After receiving part of the compensation, the person demands the money back. Agreed offer - return the goods, get the money. The person refuses.

Another compensation was offered-to send Ansomone and close the case.

The man refuses again. But the goods again will not suit the person. And he again will demand that the. What's wrong with this world? And for all these actions, a man is pouring shit on us.

Bouncer this person wants, but can't write:"I just want everything for free". Tell me your decision, and I'll do what you decide.
            Last edited by SelectHGH; 08-19-18, 04:30 PM.

Comment

If you ready earlier posts even when some senior members here asked you to return mymoney back i said no. I just need the rest of my ordr. Only after you send me a partial order of two instead of three as tou promised as also those two had seals broken, i said return my money.
              Bouncer i ordered 7 kits ,got them with broken seals, shouldnt i deserve a replacement in good condition ? Select dont you agree??
              Now with my last email, i said send me the remainder of my order which is five kits of hyges and you agreed and said "Have agreed. Hopefully we will close this question. I'll try to take pictures for you before sending. " so thank you select and im not pouring shit on you ,ive spent thousands of dollars and chose only you as my gh source. Please read my posts bouncer ,rado these senior members said give me a refund aaI just wanted a replacement !

Comment

Originally posted by SelectHGH View Post
                It's starting to really fuck with my brain.

If you turn off the drama.

The person received the order, quality of production didn't suit him.

That compensation was offered to send another product. After receiving part of the compensation, the person demands the money back. Agreed offer - return the goods, get the money. The person refuses.

Another compensation was offered-to send Ansomone and close the case.

The man refuses again. But the goods again will not suit the person. And he again will demand that the. What's wrong with this world? And for all these actions, a man is pouring shit on us.

Bouncer this person wants, but can't write:"I just want everything for free". Tell me your decision, and I'll do what you decide.
                if this is exactly how it all went down then i am in agreement with you. but i have a feeling stringfellow doesn't agree with this side of the story.

stringfellow let me ask you. what have you done with the kits that have a broken seal? can you take a picture with the current date written on a piece of paper and place it next to the kits that you were sent WITH ALL THE VIALS still in them. this is important. if you are using them then that changes things IMO.

if you have them all intact and have not used any of them will you agree to send them back to select AFTER select replaces your order? this is also important. IMO you should not have to send anything back until you get what you paid for.

but let me be clear, if you have been using them then all bets are off. you cannot use what you claim to be junk and get a refund or replacement. it's like me buying something from the grocery store, eating the entire thing, then going back to the grocery store with just the box or wrapper and asking for a refund because it was bad. lol.

let me also be clear on something else. i'm not picking sides. i'm just trying to get a clear picture of the situation and a picture of the character behind the screennames. if you have all the kits unused with broken seals then my judgement is that select should send you everything you've paid for or a refund and then you should send the fully intact kits back. but those kits must be unused and you need to show they are unused with a dated picture.

Comment

Bouncer yes im usingthem right now. Bro i tild uou this is my first gh cycle and i didnt want to end it early. I was using ansamones when the hyges came. Because they had broken seals i should have syopped my cycle? Is this my fault? I paid money and because of their falut i cant stop my cycle and wait till they send me untampered ones. And wait till when when they ship said they sent the replacement they didnt, they actually shipped it two weeks later. And instead of seven they said they shipped 3 and i only got 2.
                  Dont i deserve a replacement. Dont you see they lied !! about the shipping fates and the quantity. Im planning to.compete this year becauseof these delays do i have to break my cycle sending these back and forth. Comon bro what have i done wrong here. I didnt call them junk i said they came with broken holograms,again they lied about hiw it happened. Dont you remember these.
                  For the replacement i got only two out of seven. I should get five more. I emailed select before posting here and he agreed. Dont you think this is the most sensinble thing to do?

Comment

When i mailed them that hyges came with broken seals they agreed for a replacement.

Comment

i understand what your saying bro but try to understand the thought process here. would a restaurant give me a free meal if i ate the whole thing down to the last bite and then said "it was terrible please give me what I paid for"..?

if you want a refund for something you believe must be worthless why are you using this useless product? do you understand my point? you are asking for a refund or replacement because you feel it's a worthless product but at the same time your using this worthless product. do you see the problem in your reasoning bro?

Comment

When did i say these are useless. I just stated how i recieved them with broken seals. When i posted that you and some memebers proposed that i should get a refund or a replacement . You didnt say send them back. And if i dis i would be waiting one month without gh. Yes i recieved two packs as a replacement after more than a month i got the 7 kits of hyges. Because they lied about the actual shiiping date.
                        So lets see i send those 7 packs of hyges and recieve only two packs after about 35 days as a replacement ?? I.was runni g out of ansamones.as.soon i got them . Do i have to break my cyclethis because of their inconvenience ? I started my first cycle not to play around like this.
                        I got 7 kits of hyges with broken seals got another two with broken seals as a replacement , Ifyou thiink justice is served and ive been lying scamming and deciving please close this thread and delete my profile too. Thanks for you support all who tried to help me

Comment

Lol and about the character behind the screenname i dont know what you tring to imply. Its from my favorite tv series airwolf.stringfellow hawk

Comment

nobody said your lying and scamming. i'm just trying to make you understand a basic point. your using the product bro. see my restaurant analogy. if something is such garbage that you need a refund or replacement you should not be using it if you believe it to be garbage.

Comment

Man this is confusing. lol

Here's how I see it. Whatever you used will not be refunded UNLESS you get blood work and it shows no to little change in IGF-1 levels.

Unused kits with broken seal should be refunded BUT obviously they would need to be sent back to Select.

It's pretty simple. It sucks you got products that had a broken seal and I understand that is not your fault but you should have sent them back right away for a refund. You can't expect to get reimbursed for something you are using. lol

Comment

Chadd did you read my post, how can i send them back , and when to expect them? They lied about the actual shipping date of the replacement which was not seven kits but they just send two,again with broken seals.. how can break my cycle and go through these frustration because of their mishaps. Tell me after years of thinking about plaaning to do a cycle.and somehow get to donit after collecting finances and this happnes, whats the point of that cycle..especially for someone whos planning to this. How would you feel when your planned 6 months cycle breaks for 35days . Read my posts when i mailed them they agreed for a replacement didnt asked me to send them.back So i used them. You havent read my previous ious posts

Comment

Working...
                                X