Has SelectHGH Turned Scammer?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Same... NOTHING! No response

They gave me a tracking number 15 days ago (EE006844455RU), but it still says "Label created, not yet in system".

Wonder if this is the same tracking number they've given to everyone?

If the HGH is on backorder, I wish they would have just TOLD ME!! I really don't mind them holding my money for a month until they can ship out, but just TELL ME so I can order a 1-2 month supply from somewhere else to hold me over! (3 days ago I finally ordered Pfizer HGH from Balkan, but I already ran out) Would have ordered from Balkan sooner if SelectHGH would have told me it's on backorder and there would be a delay shipping my order.

Comment

• Originally posted by lrgt2003 View Post
      Same... NOTHING! No response

They gave me a tracking number 15 days ago (EE006844455RU), but it still says "Label created, not yet in system".

Wonder if this is the same tracking number they've given to everyone?

If the HGH is on backorder, I wish they would have just TOLD ME!! I really don't mind them holding my money for a month until they can ship out, but just TELL ME so I can order a 1-2 month supply from somewhere else to hold me over! (3 days ago I finally ordered Pfizer HGH from Balkan, but I already ran out) Would have ordered from Balkan sooner if SelectHGH would have told me it's on backorder and there would be a delay shipping my order.
      It's safe to say they have intentionally scammed anyone that has ordered within the last few weeks. I read they collected someone's Wu more than 2 weeks ago but never responded. So they are aware of what they are doing. They've made their own bed. Thanks to Bouncer for keeping this thread open to hold them accountable and save anyone else the hassle.

Comment

• I'm going to send him another email and see if he will respond. He has fixed issues in the past so it's worth a try. Never seen a scammer that refunds people like he has. Odd situation. Not sure if they are just accepting funds and hoping people won't saying anything or what..

Let's see if he will refund peeps again..

Comment

• I have a suspicion he just ran out of stock, as other suppliers are also out of Norditropin.

But now the website is down. That’s NEVER a good sign

Comment

I have a suspicion he just ran out of stock, as other suppliers are also out of Norditropin.

But now the website is down. That’s NEVER a good sign
            selects site still works for me.

Comment

• yep, can still reach the site, but still no responses.. thanks again Bouncer

Comment

• sent email a few days ago. no response...

Comment

• It was only down for a day or 2

Any responses yet? They’re still taking orders and $$$$?

Comment

• yea he seems to have disappeared. DO NOT SEND MONEY.

Comment

• sucks....would it be so bad to wish testicular cancer and more as a christmas gift?

Thanks again for following up Bouncer

Comment

• just for the benefit of all... I just received earlier a random email from them asking for a delivery address which I have provided... will see what happens next and keep posted, cheers

Comment

• Originally posted by 2103018576 View Post
                          just for the benefit of all... I just received earlier a random email from them asking for a delivery address which I have provided... will see what happens next and keep posted, cheers
                          Interesting. Yeah keep us updated.

Sent from my Moto G6 using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
                            Interesting. Yeah keep us updated.

Sent from my Moto G6 using Tapatalk
                            Interesting... the tracking number they gave me over a month ago (on November 1st), is just now showing shipped on December 3rd!!!

Could they be making good on orders?

If the item was on backorder, wish they would have just said so!

Comment

Interesting... the tracking number they gave me over a month ago (on November 1st), is just now showing shipped on December 3rd!!!

Could they be making good on orders?

If the item was on backorder, wish they would have just said so!
                              yea they just seem like a mismanaged business that is trying to do the right thing but is in full blown cluster fuck mode. Russian companies have a whole set of different issues in comparison to the US.

Comment

• Still no response or order for me. Over two months at least.

Comment

Working...
                                X