No announcement yet.

Has SelectHGH Turned Scammer?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I got the tracking info by mail. Select promised me to.sendthe remaining 5 kits and he did, thank you select.
    Once i recieve it ill ,update here, thenplease close this thread bouncer.

Comment

Hey Bouncer.

I finally received my order this morning. I have to say a big thank you as I believe you were instrumental in me receiving my product. As I said I was banned on another forum for venting my frustration so without this I would of been screwed. I will never use select again but it's nice to see that he's finally responding to customers.

Comment

Originally posted by Stringfellow View Post
        I got the tracking info by mail. Select promised me to.sendthe remaining 5 kits and he did, thank you select.
        Once i recieve it ill ,update here, thenplease close this thread bouncer.
        Originally posted by P1mptowt View Post
        Hey Bouncer.

I finally received my order this morning. I have to say a big thank you as I believe you were instrumental in me receiving my product. As I said I was banned on another forum for venting my frustration so without this I would of been screwed. I will never use select again but it's nice to see that he's finally responding to customers.
        okay guys good to hear. thanks for the update. glad select is back taking care of things himself instead of leaving the business to a bunch of turds. :D

Comment

what a clusterfuck

Comment

I got the rest of the replacement today. 5 kits of hyges. Well the seals were broken. But they are good to go i hope. You may close my thread bouncer and thanks everyone who helped me out.

Comment

Fuck SelectHGH!

My issue still isn`t solved. Don`t respond to emails and when they eventually do they promise things and days after days there is still shit!

SelectHGH if you read this, KEEP MY MOTHERFUCKING €450,- AND go FUCK SOME RUSSIAN HOOKERS WITH IT. I DON`T WANT YOUR MOTHERFUCKING HGH ANYMORE!

To everbody whos is reading this DON`t BUY FROM THESE FUCKERS. Or they are scammers, or what`s even more bad is that they are just incompetent loosers. I think their intentions are maybe good but it seems they just can`t do the job right. So stay away!

Comment

Originally posted by Aero911 View Post
                Fuck SelectHGH!

My issue still isn`t solved. Don`t respond to emails and when they eventually do they promise things and days after days there is still shit!

SelectHGH if you read this, KEEP MY MOTHERFUCKING €450,- AND go FUCK SOME RUSSIAN HOOKERS WITH IT. I DON`T WANT YOUR MOTHERFUCKING HGH ANYMORE!

To everbody whos is reading this DON`t BUY FROM THESE FUCKERS. Or they are scammers, or what`s even more bad is that they are just incompetent loosers. I think their intentions are maybe good but it seems they just can`t do the job right. So stay away!
                Does anyone really think that profanity and insults is an effective method at getting an issue resolved? LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Nismo99 View Post
                  Does anyone really think that profanity and insults is an effective method at getting an issue resolved? LOL
                  in his defense he contacted them through email and pm 50 times and got zero response. as a paying customer he should get what he paid for and at the very least he should be given the courtesy of a response. I can understand his frustration.

Comment

Why not remove him as a sponsor?

Comment

Originally posted by Chadd77 View Post
                      Why not remove him as a sponsor?
                      because he is taking care of these people. every complaint get fixed after a few weeks. BUT. only after they call him out on the open forum. i drop him and these people have no chance of getting what they paid for.

i'm hopeful that all these problems are from when he was not running the business and now that he is back all problem are being taken care of.

Comment

But you can remove the banner so no one else orders through him. No reason for him to take any more orders until he figures things out. Clearly there are major issues with his customer service.

Comment

For what it's worth. I made a first time purchase through jintropin.us which to my knowledge is the same company as selecthgh. Got confirmation of payment same day, got tracking the next day. Product is scheduled to land sometime this week. I will do a mini-review once the goods land.

Comment

Originally posted by Chadd77 View Post
                            But you can remove the banner so no one else orders through him. No reason for him to take any more orders until he figures things out. Clearly there are major issues with his customer service.
                            Agreed. I personally trust that ordering through the sponsors is the guaranteed way of receiving what I paid for.

Comment

For what it's worth. I made a first time purchase through jintropin.us which to my knowledge is the same company as selecthgh. Got confirmation of payment same day, got tracking the next day. Product is scheduled to land sometime this week. I will do a mini-review once the goods land.
                              I've never had an issue with jintropin.us. Good people.

Comment

What a fucking homo

Comment

Working...
                                X