No announcement yet.

Has SelectHGH Turned Scammer?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looks real bad for SM. Pull the banner down and stop enabling Select. He's a scammer. Obviously there are still guys out there waiting on product or waiting to be refunded.

Comment

You're right chadd. Pulling the banner down once again.

Select, take care of these people please.

Sent from my Moto G6 using Tapatalk

Comment

They have paid back the money for the order.

Comment

So whats the brand to go now?

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Comment

The Provider - I believe I have a thread under his section that explains about him and his product. Let me know if you have any questions.

Comment

I made a repeat purchase without checking here because I used Select before and had no issues. This time not looking good...... paid on 1st November, no acknowledgement or response of any kind since then.... my bad

Comment

Originally posted by 2103018576 View Post
                I made a repeat purchase without checking here because I used Select before and had no issues. This time not looking good...... paid on 1st November, no acknowledgement or response of any kind since then.... my bad
                the lack of response is what pisses me off. i don't know why the fuck they can't take the 5 seconds and give the customer enough respect to acknowledge the payment and update.

if they cannot fulfill orders do to issues in their country they should not be accepting money.

select, once again for the hundredth time I have to ask you to refund this guy. i don't know why you continue to allow this to happen in a public way. so far you have made good with people but you always seem to wait till it goes public and makes you looks bad. I don't understand the mindset.

Comment

Thanks Bouncer, and sorry to be a bother, I'm out of pocket 950USD plus all the transfer costs etc . . . Order (2875) in case detail required. Cheers

Comment

More problems!

I have successfully ordered from this company in the past, but this time they took the money and ran! They collected my Western Union payment 12 days ago, but still have not shipped the items, nor have responded to a single 1 of my emails since providing me with a fake/invalid tracking number 11 days ago. (I email them every other day).

I'm out $1,000... BUYER BEWARE!

Comment

• To add to the above, ordered from select for probably the 6th time. They shipped part of the order, withheld one pack and said they would fix the mistake and never responded to me again. If you all do a search of other forums you will see they've been removed as a sponsor elsewhere recently because they've basically taken peoples money and shipped nothing. Don't send them any funds.

Comment

• bump...

select why are you still accepting peoples money and responding to them right up to the point they send you money? why do you cut off communications as soon as they send money? why does this pattern continue month after month?

if you are having business problems that's fine but what excuse do you have for taking people's money and not responding after that?

Comment

• Why do you think?? F’n scammer! Rocket called this one from the very beginning! lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Chadd77 View Post
                            Why do you think?? F’n scammer! Rocket called this one from the very beginning! lol
                            Do you have a rocket tattoo above your ass? Faggot.

Sent from my Moto G6 using Tapatalk

Comment

• It’s always good times when you’re wrong and I get to point it out!

Comment

• Still got nuthin' .... no ack or response and certainly no refund...

Comment

Working...
                                X