Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How To Get Rid Of Gyno With Letro (Femara)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Get off letro, get on Adex, drop the nolv. Don't need anything else IMO.

Scary idea for you I know. But you've already killed your estro levels so letro clearly isn't doing it for you. If it's progesterone nolv will actually make it worse.

test @ 500mgs and adex @ .75 per day until gyno clears then drop it to .50mg per day.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
      Get off letro, get on Adex, drop the nolv. Don't need anything else IMO.

Scary idea for you I know. But you've already killed your estro levels so letro clearly isn't doing it for you. If it's progesterone nolv will actually make it worse.

test @ 500mgs and adex @ .75 per day until gyno clears then drop it to .50mg per day.
      Are you sure it's the best way to do?
      I thought you said letro was the only thing that could reverse / shrink a lump ?

Comment

• Originally posted by Baka View Post
        Are you sure it's the best way to do?
        I thought you said letro was the only thing that could reverse / shrink a lump ?
        in your case letro is killing you and not helping the problem. thus i'm confident your issue cannot be estrogen related. has to be a progesterone problem. in which case, letro wont touch it and nolv can make it worse.

by raising test levels and allowing estro levels to be raised but controlled with adex you bring both hormones up while keep progesterone levels where they are. this hopefully will create an environment where progesterone isn't effecting your nips.

Comment

in your case letro is killing you and not helping the problem. thus i'm confident your issue cannot be estrogen related. has to be a progesterone problem. in which case, letro wont touch it and nolv can make it worse.

by raising test levels and allowing estro levels to be raised but controlled with adex you bring both hormones up while keep progesterone levels where they are. this hopefully will create an environment where progesterone isn't effecting your nips.
          I see , but i used caber / vit B6 doesnt it lower progesterone? winstrol doesnt too ?
          Fock me 1 hour ago i took 40mg nolva because i had itchy left nipple , so i should stop completely the nolva and letro , and just use adex ? can i take aromasin instead or adex is better?
          Aromasin has no estro rebound where as letro and adex does

Comment

• i can just tell you what I would do bro. I'm on 800mg of gear a week using test and deca and adex at .45mgs ED is enough to keep all sides away.

I honestly dont know what to tell you if used caber and winny and still had the issue I'm at a loss. the only thing I know for sure is that your hormone ratios must be completely fucked. i know that doesnt make you feel good but this is crazy. you sure your not using some kind of pro hormone or something?

Comment

i can just tell you what I would do bro. I'm on 800mg of gear a week using test and deca and adex at .45mgs ED is enough to keep all sides away.

I honestly dont know what to tell you if used caber and winny and still had the issue I'm at a loss. the only thing I know for sure is that your hormone ratios must be completely fucked. i know that doesnt make you feel good but this is crazy. you sure your not using some kind of pro hormone or something?
              no i don't use PHs , i used SD for some days but the lethargy was too hard, i used epistane too but it was a long time ago now.

I'll try the adex with 500mg test then , hopefully i'll feel better and the gyno will start to shrink.

Comment

i can just tell you what I would do bro. I'm on 800mg of gear a week using test and deca and adex at .45mgs ED is enough to keep all sides away.

hey
                Today i almost had no pain , and the more important is that my gyno is less puffy atm , the lump must still be here but i don't dare to touch it .
                I've jabbed 500mg of test , and for AI i took 0.5mg letro , 12.5 aromasin and just after the injection i took 0.25mg adex ( just in case the test converts too much in E2), and 40mg nolva.

From tomorrow if the gyno don't get worse or if i don't have any pain , i'll drop the letro and just use adex 0.5mg ED + 20mg nolva.

Comment

• There is a old-school lifter in the UK that cut off his nipples. That helped him with his gyno problem.

Comment

• can epistane(20-30mg) help in it if i want to throw it with the test ? or not a good idea?

Comment

can epistane(20-30mg) help in it if i want to throw it with the test ? or not a good idea?
                      Hell no. Last thing you need to do is add in new Anabolics when you're already having gyno issues.

Comment

• Originally posted by chuckz28 View Post
                        Hell no. Last thing you need to do is add in new Anabolics when you're already having gyno issues.
                        There is some sort of mental issue here with everyone that gets gyno it seems. Read through this thread and the similarities are uncanny. All these guys have tits and instead of being only concerned with getting rid of said tits they almost always want to add other shit in. It's probably that sort of mindset that got them tits in the first place. Going into something without real thought and understanding.

Comment

• Originally posted by chuckz28 View Post
                          well i thought it was use against gyno at low dose that's why i asked :)

Comment

well i thought it was use against gyno at low dose that's why i asked :)
                            Total fallacy. Stick to SERMs and AIs. The studies were a different formula than what was sold as a designer steroid. Look at the logs and you will find dozens with people have rebound gyno from epistane. Stick to what's proven and you will be fine. Keep estrogen in the 20's on blood tests so it will not grow and use the Raloxifene you ordered to reduce the size.

Comment

This changes things brother.

Gyno is not just puffy nips. Gyno is actually a hard lump of tissue under the nipple. Letro is the second to last resort before surgery that will remove this lump. The downside is that it's harsh shit and while you run it you will feel 98 years old.

If you just have puffy nips and have never run steroids I would recommend low dose adex aka arimadex. Does the same thing as letro just much milder. Your issue is most likely a hormone ratio problem. progesterone and or estrogen is out of balance with your test levels. .25mgs of Adex everyday will almost certainly cure this.
                              Quick update on the status of my puffy nips. Did some bloodwork 2 months ago before doing anything to see my normal hormone levels, Estrogen was 121 (norm is 60-190) Progesterone was <0.5(norm is <1.4), Testosterone Total was 786(norm is 250-1100) Testosterone Free was 104(norm 46-224) Testosterone Bioavailable was 219(norm is 110-575).

Started Liquidex at .25mg ED for a month, saw no change at all in the puffy nips, upped it to .5mg ED for another month, still no change what so ever. Did more bloodwork (I work in healthcare so I can do free bloodwork whenever) after these two months on liquidex, and everything stayed the same except estrogen which was now down to 71 from the original 121, so it is now at the low end of normal. It is working to reduce Estrogen but still no change in the puffy nips. Do I need to reduce Estrogen even more to get it below the norms? I did a BF% check in a dunk tank as well, and it came out @ 10.2%, which is around where I assumed I was. I can try upping cardio and dropping BF a couple more percent to see if that helps but I doubt it will if the puffy nips are still present at 10%.

Im most likely going to just schedule a consult with an Endocrinologist to see what they have to say about the situation. Now I do have Test that I just got and I was going to start my first ever cycle really soon, 250-300mg E5D for 12 weeks. Should I hold off on the low dose test cycle for now? If I keep my estro levels low like they are then low dose test shouldn't have any chance to make things worse
                              Last edited by WickedCamaroSS; 04-08-16, 08:10 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by WickedCamaroSS View Post
                                Quick update on the status of my puffy nips. Did some bloodwork 2 months ago before doing anything to see my normal hormone levels, Estrogen was 121 (norm is 60-190) Progesterone was <0.5(norm is <1.4), Testosterone Total was 786(norm is 250-1100) Testosterone Free was 104(norm 46-224) Testosterone Bioavailable was 219(norm is 110-575).

Started Liquidex at .25mg ED for a month, saw no change at all in the puffy nips, upped it to .5mg ED for another month, still no change what so ever. Did more bloodwork (I work in healthcare so I can do free bloodwork whenever) after these two months on liquidex, and everything stayed the same except estrogen which was now down to 71 from the original 121, so it is now at the low end of normal. It is working to reduce Estrogen but still no change in the puffy nips. Do I need to reduce Estrogen even more to get it below the norms? I did a BF% check in a dunk tank as well, and it came out @ 10.2%, which is around where I assumed I was. I can try upping cardio and dropping BF a couple more percent to see if that helps but I doubt it will if the puffy nips are still present at 10%.

Im most likely going to just schedule a consult with an Endocrinologist to see what they have to say about the situation. Now I do have Test that I just got and I was going to start my first ever cycle really soon, 250-300mg E5D for 12 weeks. Should I hold off on the low dose test cycle for now? If I keep my estro levels low like they are then low dose test shouldn't have any chance to make things worse
                                none of your hormone levels indicate to me that you are in a state to cause gyno. the fact that letro brought your estro levels down to the low side of normal and nothing changed tells me this is probably not a gyno issue.

you said you have no lumps right? this may just be an issue from when you were younger. the way your body stores fat. i'd be interested in seeing a pic so I can get a better idea of what exactly you have. i get it if you dont wanna post a pic though.

Comment

Working...
                                X