Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

• It looks like your legs came in better for the 2nd show brother. I think you look fantastic. Not exactly sure what you are doing with your left leg in that last pic. lol Maybe they just caught you in the middle of a pose. :D You should feel proud of your accomplishments and the progress you made from last year until now. When is your last show?

Comment

• Originally posted by Chadd77
              It looks like your legs came in better for the 2nd show brother. I think you look fantastic. Not exactly sure what you are doing with your left leg in that last pic. lol Maybe they just caught you in the middle of a pose. :D You should feel proud of your accomplishments and the progress you made from last year until now. When is your last show?
              Well it's good to know you think they look better - just sad they still look several weeks out (especially compared to the guy who won)...

My last show "could" be May 19th or it could be june 2nd - just want to qualify for a National level show and take next year off to grow/mature and then give it a go - even if I get my ass handed to me at least I can see the game from that field....

Comment

• Bro you looked fucking AWESOME!!! That's all have to say about that. :)
                I think you are being bit to hard on yourself about your legs. I mean your glutes and hams looked great and when your hams and glutes are in like that your quads can't look like they are several weeks off. IMO.
                But nontheless you looked great bro. :bravonew:

Comment

• Last Show Pictures...

One
                  Attached Files

Comment

• Two...
                    Attached Files

Comment

• Three....
                      Attached Files

Comment

• Four...
                        Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by fog_hat1981
                          Four...

:loveheart:

Comment

• looking great my friend. keep those feet on the stage next time. in the pic a few post up of you in the lineup. you have your leg up on your toes. the crowd is only seeing the inside of your leg. your leg appears soft when in reality it is just as tight as the other guys.

Comment

• Originally posted by THE BOUNCER
                              looking great my friend. keep those feet on the stage next time. in the pic a few post up of you in the lineup. you have your leg up on your toes. the crowd is only seeing the inside of your leg. your leg appears soft when in reality it is just as tight as the other guys.
                              Yeah - I realized that shit a little too late this year though - oh well - every minute/hour/day/week/month/year is a learning process - I strive to never make the same mistakes twice ya know (but if I do at least I usually end up going about doing them differently :hang: )...

I've got big plans with this sport - I just need to get my (subjectively) pretty face out in front of some people with some contracts to sign - I could get much farther going about it that way for sure....

Comment

Working...
                              X