Need some feedback

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need some feedback

So, I think I have found my suits. The 2 piece I'm getting from Nina's, and the one piece is going to be from Lidia Conti. I can't post up pics right now, because I get blocked at work.

Anyway, I need some suggestions. I think I'm going to do red for the one piece, and royal blue for my two piece. But, I can't decide the type of material. I was thinking red velvet, and that shiny slick material in blue; both w/ crystal decoration. I know a lot of you compete or have been to shows, so do you have any suggestions on what looks best on stage? I'm open to swapping to a red 2 piece, and blue 1 piece...

For those of you who haven't seen me, I have long, almost black hair, brown eyes and olive skin...Italian

Not to throw you way off course but green is always a great color for folks like you - I would go blue for one and green for the other...

Comment

Originally posted by fog_hat1981
      Not to throw you way off course but green is always a great color for folks like you - I would go blue for one and green for the other...
      I LOVE green. I wanted to do a green suit. The problem that I seem to be running into is most suit makers really only have a deep hunter green, or a sort of minty green. I want like a kelly or emerald green.

What are your thoughts about the red? Brunettes look great in red, IMO, and some National Geographic article that in competitions, people wearing red placed better. ??

Comment

Yeah I saw a girl that had an emerald green 2 piece on and it looked top notch. I really liked the color on her.

I would go with blue over red though. Not a fan of red. Just my personal preference.

Comment

Red always tends to look good in normal light but when on stage it ends up looking weird - almost pink like to me. I have a red suit and it looked great when practicing posing in normal light but I saw a guy in another class wearing one at pre-judging and decided not to wear mine that night. Ever since then I've noticed red doesn't really look as good on stage as it does backstage...

I'm with Chadd - blue over red anyday....

Also - that hunter green color tends to look pretty good on stage IMO!

Comment

I remember your pics where you were wearing blue. I say blue would be better.

Comment

So, on this first one, I like the crystal decoration.
              Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

I was thinking maybe I'll do the green one w/ the blue one's crystal decoration...

I still really like the red though..- PERFECT for REDsquirrel!!!! LOL

Comment

brunette in red....???
                    Attached Files

Comment

Here is my one piece that I picked out. Color is obviously still up in the air, and the one I am getting will have more detailed orientation at the center.
                      Attached Files

Comment

and this is the 2 pc...I was thinking this would look killer in the slick red, or red velvet....OR maybe the emerald green.
                        Attached Files

Comment

i could do this color green in this suit. it's a hologram lycra fabric
                          Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by redsquirrel
                            So, on this first one, I like the crystal decoration.
                            This is the best looking one of the bunch...

Comment

Originally posted by redsquirrel
                              brunette in red....???
                              Hideous...

Comment

Working...
                              X