Need some feedback

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER
    like you said, 4 weeks out and you still have a good amount of time. i will just point out some things to work on.

like you said, you are holding water. you are also holding some fat in the thigh and waist area. at least that is how it looks in the pic. those area's are generally related to estrogen. something that will work better for you then clen, or t-3. Arimidex. not only will it pull that water out but it will remove those stubborn estrogenic fat area's that do not want to go away.

with that said, this is how arimidex works in a man. i have 0 knowledge on how it works in a women and what systems in may interfere with.
    Yep, you got it. My lower abdomen and booty were the last things to firm up last time, and as you can see it will be the last this time.

As for your suggestions- check, check, and check on Nolv's. Started those on Sunday. Going to run Clen all the way up to the show, as well as T3. I just want it to happen NOW! ;). What do you think about throwing in some Var for like 3 1/2 weeks just to help with fat loss? It was just a thought I had, and then just dump it a few days or a week before the show.

Comment

One more thing...

I'm ordering my shoes today, and want to get some comments on which one to get.

These obviously have an ankle strap. And, it has to be said, I can be a little klutzy at times. :). BUT- with the silver buckle, do any of you think that will hinder the line of my body at all? That's the only thing that I can't decide on. I looked online at other figure competitors, and most don't have a strap on their shoes.
      Attached Files
      Last edited by redsquirrel; 09-28-07, 10:55 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by redsquirrel
        Yep, you got it. My lower abdomen and booty were the last things to firm up last time, and as you can see it will be the last this time.

As for your suggestions- check, check, and check on Nolv's. Started those on Sunday. Going to run Clen all the way up to the show, as well as T3. I just want it to happen NOW! ;). What do you think about throwing in some Var for like 3 1/2 weeks just to help with fat loss? It was just a thought I had, and then just dump it a few days or a week before the show.
        i dont think var would do anything in 3 1/2 weeks. also, atleast in men, nolv does not even come close to removing water and fat like the AI's do. it may be to harsh for women though, i dunno.

Comment

So, I found these:

And, of course the only thing that freaks me out a little is, no strap and possibly walking out of them if my feet get hot or something. But, I really like the look of them, and they seem to have a little more stability with the extra piece going across the top of the foot, and a wider heel point.
          Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER
            i dont think var would do anything in 3 1/2 weeks. also, atleast in men, nolv does not even come close to removing water and fat like the AI's do. it may be to harsh for women though, i dunno.
            Well, I had succes with the Nolvs last time...I had mentioned adding some Proviron, but with everything that's happened, I don't think it's attainable. As for Arimidex in women, I don't know anyone that's taken it.

Comment

Originally posted by Chadd77

Oh yeah, your ring is way bigger then the one Rado bought for his girl! :D

:laughnew: :laughnew:

I should take a pic of it so he knows what a 2 carat center is supposed to look like!!! J/k- Rado- don't get your panties in a bunch!

Comment

Take a deep breath Red - I swear I could do 52 shows a year and still not like the way I look even ONE DAY OUT - just relax and go with the plan - if it doesn't work then change the plan for the next time - not this time...

You look great btw - especially for 4 weeks out - NO WORRIES....

Comment

***UPDATE***

Good news- I'm at 133lbs!!!

Bad news- overall pinches only dropped by 1.25mm.:(

I don't understand it. Now, my body looks better than it did last week, and I look leaner. So I don't understand why my pinches didn't fall more. I'm not trying to get myself in a tizzy, but we cut so much from my diet, I expected more progress. Even still, my pinches have to fall 1.75mm each week between now and the show. As I said before, we added another 1/2 of T3 in the middle of the week,, and this was my 1st week on Nolvadex, so hopefully my body will see bigger changes next week after both compounds start doing their job.

So, diet changes are going to be as follows:

M2 will change from a shake & almonds to a whole food meal..turkey or chicken & almonds.

M4 we are adding back in the 4 strawberries

Sonis seems to think that maybe the reason I'm not falling more is because those shakes are being digested too quickly. We are hoping that by replacing M2 w/ whole food, my body will have to work harder to digest it.

keep your fingers crossed!

Comment

Good luck RS. Love your red suit. Keep up the good work!

Comment

OMG- Do I feel like total ASS. It was NOT this hard last time. I do not remember being this irritable or dog dick tired. I was so tired last night, I was too tired to fall asleep! And when I did finally fall asleep, I tossed and turned all night...probable sign of overtraining...

I'm really starting to stress....my body is just different this time. With the pregnancy last year and everything, I expected my midsection to lean up last...But, this time it's going to be my legs and hips. It's so weird. I can tell the Nolv's are starting to work, and I do have 3.5 weeks left for it to do more. However, I think- and this is just for you Bouncer- we need to add some Arimidex...

FH- I know what you are saying about doing something different for each show. But, my body is just being so goddamn stubborn about losing these last few lbs of fat. The only thing I could've done differently is started it leaner.

Chad- tell me more about the last 2 weeks!! It's been so long, I've forgotten! These last couple weeks, my BF has moved at a snails pace! Although sonis did say I will probably lose a % both of those weeks...which of course will entail a ridiculous amount of cardio. Oh well, it is what it is.

Comment

Ok Red, I was looking at your diet and if you don't mind I'd like to make some suggestions. Imo you are not losing weight or BF fast enough because there aren't enough healthy fats in your diet, when you cut down your calorie intake to such a low level your body needs an alternate energy source so protein you eat goes for the muscle repair aaand it'll spare your muscles from breaking down for energy. plus I think you are too close to your show so you should take out fruits and sweet patatoes too. I know I sound bit too extreme but beleive me it works. Diet I wrote at the bottom is not much different then yours, I just made couple of changes.
                        Here is your diet as of 9/11/07 before you made the changes.

Diet is:

M1- 3 oz turkey, 1 whole egg, 3 whites, 1/2 grapefruit
                        M2- 1/2 c strawberries, 1.5 scoops protein, 15 almonds
                        M3- 5oz turkey, 2c veggies
                        M4- same as 2
                        M5- same as 3
                        M6- 3/4 c Egg beaters

On Tues & Fri, my 5th meal is replaced by:

6oz sweet potato
                        1 banana
                        1/2 c oatmeal
                        1/2 c veggies

And here it is after you made the changes as of 9/30/07

M2 will change from a shake & almonds to a whole food meal..turkey or chicken & almonds.

M4 we are adding back in the 4 strawberries.

Now, here is my suggestion. Hope you like it. :)
                        Keep the meal 1 as is but replace the grapefruit with some steamed veggies
                        Meal 2: 3oz of turkey or chicken, half cup of brown rice, cup of steamed veggies with a tbl spoon of flaxseed oil.
                        meal 3: same as meal two.
                        meal 4: 3oz of samon with steamed veggies
                        meal 5: 3oz of turkey or chicken, cup of veggies with table spoon of flaxseed oil.
                        and meal 6 is same as meal 4.

Comment

Originally posted by wnabeabeast
                          Ok Red, I was looking at your diet and if you don't mind I'd like to make some suggestions. Imo you are not losing weight or BF fast enough because there aren't enough healthy fats in your diet, when you cut down your calorie intake to such a low level your body needs an alternate energy source so protein you eat goes for the muscle repair aaand it'll spare your muscles from breaking down for energy. plus I think you are too close to your show so you should take out fruits and sweet patatoes too. I know I sound bit too extreme but beleive me it works. Diet I wrote at the bottom is not much different then yours, I just made couple of changes.
                          Here is your diet as of 9/11/07 before you made the changes.

Diet is:

M1- 3 oz turkey, 1 whole egg, 3 whites, 1/2 grapefruit
                          M2- 1/2 c strawberries, 1.5 scoops protein, 15 almonds
                          M3- 5oz turkey, 2c veggies
                          M4- same as 2
                          M5- same as 3
                          M6- 3/4 c Egg beaters

On Tues & Fri, my 5th meal is replaced by:

6oz sweet potato
                          1 banana
                          1/2 c oatmeal
                          1/2 c veggies

And here it is after you made the changes as of 9/30/07

M4 we are adding back in the 4 strawberries.

Now, here is my suggestion. Hope you like it. :)
                          Keep the meal 1 as is but replace the grapefruit with some steamed veggies
                          Meal 2: 3oz of turkey or chicken, half cup of brown rice, cup of steamed veggies with a tbl spoon of flaxseed oil.
                          meal 3: same as meal two.
                          meal 4: 3oz of samon with steamed veggies
                          meal 5: 3oz of turkey or chicken, cup of veggies with table spoon of flaxseed oil.
                          and meal 6 is same as meal 4.

I appreciate your suggestions. And, I am fully aware of the energy source thing. That's why the almonds & flax are in the diet. I was taking 4 flax pills w/ M1, and 2 flax pills with M3. I did neglect to mention that my meals #3 & #5 now have 2 flax pills at each. If the BF doesn't fall more this week, I'll make the suggestions to sonis. But, my body responded last time to low fat and low carbs...If we add the salmon, the calories may be too high. I mean, let's be serious- a calorie is a calorie. And, with the portions of protein you mentioned, I don't think that's enough- 3 oz of turkey is only 15gms of protein, etc.

We will see later this week....Right now, I feel like I'm not going to make it, and I feel like just hanging it up this time. If I hadn't forked over $700 for 2 suits, I would

Comment

WOW! $700 for two suits? I know you are too colse to the show to make any big changes but since you are about 130lbs all you need is about 100grams of protein a day and 3oz of turkey and some fish will cover that, anything more at this point is gonna make your boody work to hard the process it if you ask what I mean by that your body needs carbs to porocess the protein since you are only taking limited amount of it and you probably using all that for energy there isn't anything left the process the protein with that's why you don't need more than 100grams a day and I actually like the flaxseed oil liquid better than the pills. I know what you mean about calories are calories but remember that only goes true for an average person in your case you can't go with that how about you only add one fish meal a day? Believe me you'll see and notice the difference almost immediately. :)
                            OH! and please don't give up!

Comment

Originally posted by wnabeabeast
                              WOW! $700 for two suits? I know you are too colse to the show to make any big changes but since you are about 130lbs all you need is about 100grams of protein a day and 3oz of turkey and some fish will cover that, anything more at this point is gonna make your boody work to hard the process it if you ask what I mean by that your body needs carbs to porocess the protein since you are only taking limited amount of it and you probably using all that for energy there isn't anything left the process the protein with that's why you don't need more than 100grams a day and I actually like the flaxseed oil liquid better than the pills. I know what you mean about calories are calories but remember that only goes true for an average person in your case you can't go with that how about you only add one fish meal a day? Believe me you'll see and notice the difference almost immediately. :)
                              OH! and please don't give up!
                              Uh, yeah...$700 for two pieces of cloth with a bunch of sparklies on it! And these are the CHEAP ones!

Honestly, I'm eating fish at least once a day. Either meal 3 or meal 5. Yesterday and today I had ahi tuna- my fav! Most other times I'll have tilapia or trout. I'll talk to sonis about adding some salmon back in...

I know I won't quit, and my body looks better every day...but I look at pics from my last show when I was 4 weeks out, and I don't look anywhere near those pics. True, I do have the luxury of being a touch softer than before, and my pinches need to fall 6mm over the next 3.5 weeks. I guess with the stagnant progress from the past couple weeks, I just don't see a means to the end.

Comment

This might sound like a bunch of crack but before my last show I tried tilapia for a couple of weeks and it made me look like crap as sson as I cahnged back to samon my looks changed almost over night I think I wasn't gettin enough fat in my diet and omega fats in the samon did magic over night, that's why I insist on samon.

Comment

Working...
                                X