Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by redsquirrel
    LOL..

Oh, I want to be the girl who blows their doors off- I'm in it to win it!!!

But, one of our friends is a judge for the NPC, and made mention once that if there is a girl who is in banging shape, but the rest are not, that that girl will be counted down for that. It seems like a total oxymoron to award lesser conditioning and shape when there is someone up there who has met the criteria. That's not what judging a show is all about. I have yet to see a group of guys on stage at 8% do better than the one guy who's sitting pretty at 4%.I don't put too much stock in what he said, but it still got me thinking. I mean, this is going to be a pretty small show...Come to think of it- that just pisses me off he even said something like that.

Thanks for the encouragement :)
    LMAO. he needs to be smacked. the best person on stage wins. (well, take away the politics and that is what is supposed to happen.) someone getting penalized for being in the best shape is straight stupid.

Comment

***Update***

135lbs yesterday...I have to lose 2 more lbs by Sunday. BF is 11.75%

It's nut crunching time now. As of this Saturday, I will have 3 weeks left to diet, and 4 weeks left total. I hope I make it. I need to lose 5 more lbs after Saturday until show time. I know my body is changing every week, and people have really noticed at the gym and at work. I had to start taking some fiber pills this week to "get things moving". Things haven't been so normal since going to the 2 carb meals/wk.

Diet changes this week:

No more strawberries at M2 & M4 :(
      M6 was eliminated

Cardio changes this week:

45 min x 6 in the evenings....

Good news, though- My one piece was delivered today!!!! I'm so excited to get home and try it on!! I'm not sure if it has the jewels already on it or not.. MAYBE, and this is a BIG maybe, I'll post up some pics. I will warn you all- I am pretty pasty right now.

Comment

red, try the sugar free metamucil powder before bed. make sure you are getting enough water with it.

how is your training going? are the muscles starting to feel weak yet with the calorie restrictions?

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER
          red, try the sugar free metamucil powder before bed. make sure you are getting enough water with it.

how is your training going? are the muscles starting to feel weak yet with the calorie restrictions?
          Does the Metamucil work better than the fiber pills? I'll have to give it a try.

I'm getting pretty weak...These last 4 weeks I'm incorporating more plyometics into my workouts, and basically supersetting. Funny thing is, even though the weight I can push has gone down, my workouts are really great! I did invest in some SF Red Bull, and that is helping with the tiredness pre workout.

Well, the suit is freaking AMAZING! I am so happy with how it turned out. Right now, it's a little uncomfortable though. The top seems a little small, but I think my boobs will shrink a little more, because right now they are a little smushed with how tight I have to yank it around my neck. The torso may be a little short, but again maybe when I'm 10lbs less it will fit perfect. FANTASTIC SUIT.

BUT...

I tried in on, and FUCK- we need to make changes. Yes, I know I'm still 4 1/2 weeks out, and these last 4 weeks are when big changes come...(with the added supplements for these weeks). But, I'm still getting freaked out that I won't be in the best shape I can be. My pinches need to fall 2 mm per week until the show. That's it. There's no two ways about it. So, hopefully, with the changes in the food and supplement additions this week, it will happen. But as of right now, there is no way my fat ass is stepping on stage. I know I need to be patient and not stress because that will only make things worse, but it's crunch time

Comment

Originally posted by redsquirrel
            Does the Metamucil work better than the fiber pills? I'll have to give it a try.

I'm getting pretty weak...These last 4 weeks I'm incorporating more plyometics into my workouts, and basically supersetting. Funny thing is, even though the weight I can push has gone down, my workouts are really great! I did invest in some SF Red Bull, and that is helping with the tiredness pre workout.

Well, the suit is freaking AMAZING! I am so happy with how it turned out. Right now, it's a little uncomfortable though. The top seems a little small, but I think my boobs will shrink a little more, because right now they are a little smushed with how tight I have to yank it around my neck. The torso may be a little short, but again maybe when I'm 10lbs less it will fit perfect. FANTASTIC SUIT.

BUT...

I tried in on, and FUCK- we need to make changes. Yes, I know I'm still 4 1/2 weeks out, and these last 4 weeks are when big changes come...(with the added supplements for these weeks). But, I'm still getting freaked out that I won't be in the best shape I can be. My pinches need to fall 2 mm per week until the show. That's it. There's no two ways about it. So, hopefully, with the changes in the food and supplement additions this week, it will happen. But as of right now, there is no way my fat ass is stepping on stage. I know I need to be patient and not stress because that will only make things worse, but it's crunch time
            i feel the powder works better then the pills. especially if taken right before bed.

keep us updated on the progress.

Comment

134.5 this morning!! So, I'm hoping if I lose say, 5-6 lbs between now and a few days before the show, I should come in ok. After water depletion, that should put me about 124 on stage...

I think I may have freaked a little too soon..I have to remember I'm still 4 weeks out...have to give the supps a chance to work...But, I looked at my booty shot and about fell over. Of course I don't remember that this is the smallest my ass has been in about 3 years. Oh no, why would I do that? No, instead I just call it a tank ass, and think it's time to make changes.

Comment

Ok...here goes..

I'm posting this pic mostly so you all can see the suit. I have to send it back tomorrow for some alterations to be done at the bust. Please try and remember I am still 4 weeks out, and the super supps just got added this week. I am also not hardly posing, as this pic is going to the suit maker so she can make changes. So be nice!

Comment

Ok, I lied. The pic is coming out too big...have to resize tomorrow

Comment

Please be nice!
                    Attached Files

Comment

The suit is really pretty. Did you get your green suit as well?

Comment

Originally posted by FitnessBrat
                        The suit is really pretty. Did you get your green suit as well?
                        Nope. Haven't gotten that one yet. In fact, she called me yesterday to get updated measurements...This one goes back today so she can add some support for the girls.

Comment

Originally posted by rado
                          You need to tan:P
                          DUH!!!

:bravonew:

I'll have put on an extra coat of Pro Tan just for you on show day

Comment

What are the super supps you are referring to?

Looking good red. Hard to tell exactly from that pic but like you said you are trying to get feedback on the suit. I know the last 2 weeks for me is where I do a lot of my weight shedding. Hang in there the last couple weeks can be very difficult.

Oh yeah, your ring is way bigger then the one Rado bought for his girl! :D

Comment

Originally posted by Chadd77
                              What are the super supps you are referring to?

Looking good red. Hard to tell exactly from that pic but like you said you are trying to get feedback on the suit. I know the last 2 weeks for me is where I do a lot of my weight shedding. Hang in there the last couple weeks can be very difficult.

Oh yeah, your ring is way bigger then the one Rado bought for his girl! :D
                              Nolv's...and upped the T3 by a 1/2 as well.

I know it's hard to tell. II was hardly posing, not even sitting on my legs, and it was taken after my last meal of the day.

I was getting really down on my physique after I put it on...I have to remember I'm not stepping onto stage this weekend, and big changes really do happen the last 4 weeks. You're right- the last weeks are the hardest. It is SO HARD to get out of bed every morning.

I was 134 this morning, so maybe I'll lose that extra 1 lb between now and Sunday. So, that will give me 4 weeks to drop I'm sure next week, a carb meal will get cut...Sonis keeps telling me I'm jumping the gun and putting too much pressure on myself, and that everything is moving how it should be. But it is still hard to visualize.

Comment

like you said, 4 weeks out and you still have a good amount of time. i will just point out some things to work on.

like you said, you are holding water. you are also holding some fat in the thigh and waist area. at least that is how it looks in the pic. those area's are generally related to estrogen. something that will work better for you then clen, or t-3. Arimidex. not only will it pull that water out but it will remove those stubborn estrogenic fat area's that do not want to go away.

with that said, this is how arimidex works in a man. i have 0 knowledge on how it works in a women and what systems in may interfere with.

Comment

Working...
                                X