Ten weeks out.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BEAST View Post
    Why don't you go eat some food and put on some size you skinny runt.
    I'm sitting here typing this very post at a lower body fat then your fat ass will be on stage. :thankyou:

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
      I'm sitting here typing this very post at a lower body fat then your fat ass will be on stage. :thankyou:
      Yes we all know you are a skinny runt. Thanks for reminding us again.

Comment

What's up with the back in the day competition pics Beast? You got any to post or no? Sorry, last time I'll bug you about it.lol :thumb:

Comment

Originally posted by MattG View Post
          What's up with the back in the day competition pics Beast? You got any to post or no? Sorry, last time I'll bug you about it.lol :thumb:
          They are in my old computer Matt. But if you scroll down to the end of this thread you'll see couple of old pictures of mine.

http://www.superiormuscle.com/forums...-heath-classic

Comment

They are in my old computer Matt. But if you scroll down to the end of this thread you'll see couple of old pictures of mine.

http://www.superiormuscle.com/forums...-heath-classic
            Your about 3 years out from the condition you were in there. Lazy turd.

Comment

Look fuckin good bro, lets see some more of that shit :grin:

Comment

How are the legs looking beast?

Comment

yea beast, short as you are, why the fuck you always hiding away your legs? those stumps should be huge.

Comment

Legs are looking good but they don't have the size I'd like them to have.

Comment

Do it for us seasoned vets bro good luck

Comment

Looking swolled man...We've all seen you at your best and worst. Not like you've never been there done that ya' know :)

I'm sure you'll do great!

Comment

Here we go people. nine weeks out progress/posing videos. So far I'm happy with the progress. :grin:
                          Leg shots coming soon.
                          Weigh in.
                          Nine weeks out weight - YouTube

Posing.

Nine weeks out posing - YouTube

Comment

Definite improvement from a week ago bro, not just saying that to make you feel good. Those 4 lbs lost made your abs stand out better...everything else looks bigger and more defined as well :thumb:

Comment

Here we go people. nine weeks out progress/posing videos. So far I'm happy with the progress. :grin:
                              Leg shots coming soon.
                              Weigh in.
                              Nine weeks out weight - YouTube

Posing.

Nine weeks out posing - YouTube
                              adex or letro now, def some gyno there. good arms and back. wont comment on everything else. :x :P

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
                                adex or letro now, def some gyno there. good arms and back. wont comment on everything else. :x :P
                                Lol what a fucking loser. You don't wanna say anything because you have nothing to say. All that shit talk last week and you can see the all the changes I made in one week and all you can do is point out to a gyno that is the size of a thumbnail, which will be gone in a few weeks. lol

Remember this video was taken first thing in the morning without any pump. As you can see separation between my shoulders and arms are much more noticeable, you can see, striations on my mid back started show a little and mid section is much tighter. Do I have ways to go? of course I do but I did make changes in one week that most people do in a life time.

Tell you what? why don't you make a video right now and make another one next week and lets see how much you can change. In fact here is a challenge, post a video of your progress for the next nine weeks and lets see who can get leaner? You already have the advantege of at least 6% of body fat.

What do you say? do you have the balls to accept a challenge from an old man? or just as usual you gonna run your diarrhea mouth and post bunch of shitty bathroom pictures?

Comment

Working...
                                X