Ten weeks out.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
    i dont see this getting you in stage condition from your current condition in 10 weeks bro. just being real.

if it were me, i would be more extreme with the dieting and if your ready a few weeks before the show just add in a bit more carbs up untl the last few days to spare the muscle.
    This is fine for now. Stop panicking.

Comment

i dont think you realize how far off from the stage you are bro. i dont think you have anything less then 25lbs to drop. if your 197 now stage weight will probably be 165..

Comment

Actually I was shooting for 145lbs class.

Comment

your joking but either way, your not dropping that much weight in 10 weeks while eating "as much clean food as you can" with carbs all day. dont say i didnt warn you 10 weeks out bro. you need to be more extreme right now, im telling you. telling you the real deal, not what is nice to say.

Comment

Thanks for the suggestions brah. :grin:

Comment

I wont say another word. Prove me wrong in 10 weeks time.

Comment

Whether you win or lose, I think it's cool that you are doing another show and I look forward to seeing your pics. :thumb:

Comment

If I was at your current bf I would need at least 14 weeks and I can shed fat easier than most. In 10 weeks do you think you will be at your absolute top condition? You know your body and have been through this process many of times. If you say you can do it then I believe you.

Comment

Hey Beast, that's a lot of cutting to be done in just 10 weeks, right? From I would say north of 15% to 5-ish percent to get on stage? How do you something like that in such short time? Is it just dropping carbs way down (PSMF-type diet) and then carb up once a week, or something else?

Comment

Originally posted by Chadd77 View Post
                      If I was at your current bf I would need at least 14 weeks and I can shed fat easier than most. In 10 weeks do you think you will be at your absolute top condition? You know your body and have been through this process many of times. If you say you can do it then I believe you.
                      He doesn't know because he hasn't been that lean in years. He is now 40 and his body will respond differently then it did the last time he took dieting seriously. 10 weeks on the diet he laid out is not enough time. He can do it but the diet needs to be far more extreme. This is just a fact.

Comment

Man will you please shut the fuck up. Guys don't let the dumbass put you guys in to the panic mode. Diet will be adjusted accordingly and last time I did this I dropped from 181lbs to 169 in three weeks. Granted it was long time ago but it's it is what it is. Body will burn fat and drop weight faster in a few weeks.

Heck I dropped three pounds in three days while eating like this imagine what would happen if I take out calories. I did the over diet mistake to many times and I'm not doing that again.

Comment

nobodies panicking, we are just scared for your fat ass. your going to look like a pile of shit on stage unless you listen to the midsection god. :D

Comment

First, nobodies is not a word. Second just like my lats your abs are just genetics.

Comment

I guess body fat is just genetics too you fat lazy old fuck.

Comment

Why don't you go eat some food and put on some size you skinny runt.

Comment

Working...
                                X