No announcement yet.

Ten weeks out.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bouncer chill a little brah. You gonna have a heart attack. Lol. If I wasn't serious about dieting I wouldn't have made the post and post the video so relax, sit back and enjoy the show. :grin:

Blm thanks again brother. :)

Comment

i want to see you look great again. patiently waiting with cock in hand.

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
        patiently waiting with cock in hand.
        That did it! I'm calling the whole thing off. :eww:

Comment

great width btw. back is super wide.

Comment

Thank you. :)
            It's just genetics.

Comment

work on your face and height you fucken hobbit.

Comment

have you seen what he is capable of looking like? he use to look fucken sick.

Yeah, where's these back in the day sick pictures at? Curious to see how you looked in your prime Beast :agreed:

Comment

No he doesnt, have you seen what he is capable of looking like? he use to look fucken sick.

i hate this friendly shit when it's not the truth.

he has the potential to look great but he does not right now.

show these friendly fags what your capable of beast, dont believe the bullshit praise, im the only one telling you the truth.
                  Fags. Lol. Beast you look good . I speak the truth .
                  When your closer to comp I'm sure you will be great. :agreed:

Comment

Originally posted by Herc View Post
                    What are you weighing ? Look good beast.
                    Agreed...looking good brother!

Comment

You look ok now but have the size to look fantastic after you’re dieted down. Like everyone else has stated, your back is crazy wide! Do you think 10 weeks is enough time to come in at your best? I always needed all 12 weeks to dial myself in and I started out leaner than you’re at right now. Good luck brother I can’t wait to see your transformation pictures along the way. What cycle are you currently running?

Comment

Thanks again for all the comments guys. Even you bouncer. :slap:

Chad I've been eating clean for the last couple of weeks already. If you saw me two weeks ago you would've said there is no way you can make the show in 12 weeks. I was much fatter. :grin:

In fact as of this morning I'm down to 197lbs that is 3 pounds of weight loss between Saturday morning and this morning. (That little math was for bouncer since he is to dumb to do a simple calculation. )

Comment

Current cycle is 500mg test e, 500mg eq a week, 3ui hgh six days on one off and 25mcg T3 a day. I'll be adding some other crap in couple of weeks.

Comment

Do you have a set diet plan bro? Wouldn't mind seeing it.

Comment

Do you have a set diet plan bro? Wouldn't mind seeing it.
                              Because I have such long days diet is just get in as much clean food as possible. I'm in the gym at 5am for cardio or first client of the day.

First meal is around 6am is two scoops of protein powder with half of cup of oatmeal and one and a half table spoon of MCT oil blended.

Then at least 8 ounces, up to ten ounces of chicken breast grilled plain with salsa on top and medium size baked yam for carbs. I'll get anywhere from 50-65 grams of protein from chicken and around 65 grams of carbs from yam.

Another shake with oatmeal and MCT around 10:30-11am.

Another meal same as second meal after that shake in the afternoon.

And another chicken and yam after that.

Depending of the time of the day this might be my last meal with carbs, so I'll cut the carbs out for the day and have protein and fat for the rest of the day.

So basically it's very similar to yours except I use yam a lot.

Comment

Originally posted by BEAST View Post
                                Because I have such long days diet is just get in as much clean food as possible. I'm in the gym at 5am for cardio or first client of the day.

First meal is around 6am is two scoops of protein powder with half of cup of oatmeal and one and a half table spoon of MCT oil blended.

Then at least 8 ounces, up to ten ounces of chicken breast grilled plain with salsa on top and medium size baked yam for carbs. I'll get anywhere from 50-65 grams of protein from chicken and around 65 grams of carbs from yam.

Another shake with oatmeal and MCT around 10:30-11am.

Another meal same as second meal after that shake in the afternoon.

And another chicken and yam after that.

Depending of the time of the day this might be my last meal with carbs, so I'll cut the carbs out for the day and have protein and fat for the rest of the day.

So basically it's very similar to yours except I use yam a lot.
                                i dont see this getting you in stage condition from your current condition in 10 weeks bro. just being real.

if it were me, i would be more extreme with the dieting and if your ready a few weeks before the show just add in a bit more carbs up untl the last few days to spare the muscle.

Comment

Working...
                                X