No announcement yet.

Kevin Levrone 2016 Olympia!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Disagree. If he brings his exact same look that he had in his prime at the age of 51 that would be fucken amazing. Robinson is smoking to much Cali weed.

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
      Disagree. If he brings his exact same look that he had in his prime at the age of 51 that would be fucken amazing. Robinson is smoking to much Cali weed.
      It definitely would be amazing. I think what he is getting at though is that it wouldn't win todays mr. O. I have been looking at pictures all day comparing levrone and heath. Heath has a better overall package I think than levrone in his prime. I know I might get flamed for saying that, but really compare them.

Comment

Originally posted by epix00 View Post
        It definitely would be amazing. I think what he is getting at though is that it wouldn't win todays mr. O. I have been looking at pictures all day comparing levrone and heath. Heath has a better overall package I think than levrone in his prime. I know I might get flamed for saying that, but really compare them.
        Philsolina has no width. Bald Kevin circa 98 destroys him.

Comment

Thats one pose though. Im telling you look at them pose for pose and objectively tell me you still think levrone has him. I thought he did too....until I stopped going off memory and looked at them side by side.

Comment

Comment

Using your example above I got levrone. Better shape and midsection.

Comment

Using your example above I got levrone. Better shape and midsection.
                I agree, Im saying thats one pose levrone has him, but its not even by much.

Comment

Comment

^ bullshit, bad picks of kev and I can show you bad ones of pinsulina with gut.

Put the ones up of him with shaved head. Fucks sake

Comment

Originally posted by Mr I View Post
                      ^ bullshit, bad picks of kev and I can show you bad ones of pinsulina with gut.

Put the ones up of him with shaved head. Fucks sake
                      I looked for them I couldnt find any good pics. If you can find one post it. and the 2nd pic was from the 2002 olympia where he got 2nd place.

Comment

He was always gifted

In a different way to the likes of brick Lesnar but gift en anyways. Super strong presser , so heavily built but small waist yet coukd still pull this shit off Watch "Kevin Levrone Sprint vs Chambers" on YouTube
                        https://youtu.be/Z1-ygiI6_3M

Comment

About 1999 and 2000 were his years

Comment

Originally posted by Mr I View Post
                            About 1999 and 2000 were his years
                            this is true, but out of a 10 year career for him to only be compared to phil for 2 of the years is like nothing. Phil has brought an awesome package consistently for 5 years. Im not a huge heath fan btw, I like levrone more and would love for some craziness to happen and watch him make a splash at the olympia. The problem is if he brought anything less than his peak package he wouldnt win, and even then it would still be a close call. The question is....is that possible this long out of the game at this age?

Comment

epix those terrable pics of levrone. lol. im telling you. when he was shaved head was when he looked insane.

Comment

epix those terrable pics of levrone. lol. im telling you. when he was shaved head was when he looked insane.
                                Im not disagreeing, but I couldnt find a front double bicep of levrone during shaved head era as a pic. One of those was from an olympia though, he even got 2nd place that year. I couldnt find a good front double bicep shot of him that would compare to heath's, I wasnt just purposely putting up a shitty picture to be deceptive. The point is levrone has brought packages to the olympia that wouldnt compare to phil.

Comment

Working...
                                X