X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thats whats wrong with this forum1!

Comment

Originally posted by chuckz28 View Post
      Jerry Ward spoke to Kevin on the phone just prior to posting this video. https://youtu.be/Svgy1aQ1wtA

Kevin says he wants an Olympia title. This wont be a masters class or a guest posing. He got checked out and his body is responding amazingly after 10 years off. He's taking 5 months instead of his normal 3 to get ready. He wants to prove age is just a number and thinks he still has what it takes to beat the guys today. More power to him. This will be an interesting year to say the least.
      Yea props for doing it and it will be interesting for sure. Just don't be shocked when he comes out on stage and he isn't what you remember..

Olympia title... lol he's building up the hype train that's for sure. If he finishes in 10th or above I'll be shocked.

Comment

True. He hasn't seen his own body in that shape in too many years to know how he will look with age. Regardless it will sell tickets and build hype.

Comment

That's awesome. I know he's training at the local gyms near me. Maybe I'll have to check out the Powerhouse gym that he goes to regularly and ask him what his diet and drug use is like. Fuck it, I'll ask him for an inclusive interview just for the members of SM :-D

Comment

Originally posted by dna9488 View Post
            That's awesome. I know he's training at the local gyms near me. Maybe I'll have to check out the Powerhouse gym that he goes to regularly and ask him what his diet and drug use is like. Fuck it, I'll ask him for an inclusive interview just for the members of SM :-D
            make sure you are already recording when you ask him.. "yo brah, whats your drug routine and why at 51 do you think you have a hope in fucking hell to be Mr.O?"

Comment

I'm actually really looking forward to seeing how he looks, guy knew how to pose too

Comment

This was 13 years ago at the end of his career. Notice the legs.. This version of Kevin would not win any Mr.O title today. Considering he hasn't posted any pics of his legs at all and considering this was 13 years ago.. I dont have very high hopes. i hope i'm proved wrong.

Comment

I don't think it's about winning, whatever he says.

Btw that pic is taken from high, kev had great legs

Comment

not at the end of his career he didn't Mr.I. look back at pics from 2003 and you'll see. shortly before he retired he was way off compared to earlier on.

Comment

It's all about self belief

Funny thing is he now makes Dexter look like a pup Kevin Levrone Is Back! | FLEX Online

Comment

I'm all for self belief. Thinking positive and working hard to reach a goal.

But there is also a healthy bit of realism that needs to be thrown in there.

Case In Point... Fella 100% believed he could fly.. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BepyTSzueno

Comment

Originally posted by chuckz28 View Post
                          Jerry Ward spoke to Kevin on the phone just prior to posting this video. https://youtu.be/Svgy1aQ1wtA

Kevin says he wants an Olympia title. This wont be a masters class or a guest posing. He got checked out and his body is responding amazingly after 10 years off. He's taking 5 months instead of his normal 3 to get ready. He wants to prove age is just a number and thinks he still has what it takes to beat the guys today. More power to him. This will be an interesting year to say the least.
                          5 months instead of his normal 3 to get ready. prepping for the O in 5 months while not being anywhere near stage ready. If he doesnt get dead last thats amazing,

Comment

build up tons of hype for the Mr.O "gets leg injured during training" turns into a guest posting where he takes his shirt off. gets paid a pretty penny by the IFBB for hyping the Mr.O.

Call me a pessimist. lol

Comment

Just announced Coleman wants another title! Lol

Comment

Robby Robinson telling it straight to the pup
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X