Kevin Levrone 2016 Olympia!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Dude, everyone just about gave up when Ronnie took it in 98 then kept getting bigger. It waa set for leverone to follow on from dorian. Ronnie ruined the party lop

Interesting comparison. Ronnie and kev about same age now.

Kev could make a shit load of money here

Comment

filth heath

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
          filth heath

I think you mean Phill Queef

Comment

Originally posted by epix00 View Post
            this is true, but out of a 10 year career for him to only be compared to phil for 2 of the years is like nothing. Phil has brought an awesome package consistently for 5 years. Im not a huge heath fan btw, I like levrone more and would love for some craziness to happen and watch him make a splash at the olympia. The problem is if he brought anything less than his peak package he wouldnt win, and even then it would still be a close call. The question is....is that possible this long out of the game at this age?
            Agree. Heath is my least favorite Mr O but you got a point. There is zero chance 51 year old levrone is even as good as his worst show 13 years ago. Current Phil will murder levrone.

Prime levrone 15 years ago vs Phil today. I say levrone.

Comment

Watch "Kevin Levrone - Muscle Machine" on YouTube
              https://youtu.be/RjKkuSvFuOk

Was a monster. Not much deads or squats going on

Comment

Kevin interviewed by Phil Heath and Shawn Rhoden about his return.
                https://youtu.be/-b52v-MFKUA

Phil and Shawn are making Kevin look pretty small here but they say they are taking him very seriously.

Comment

Fella needs to train his neck. Wtf?

Comment

Yeah no doubt!

Comment

Picture was posted May 6

Comment

Watch "kevin levrone" on YouTube
                        https://youtu.be/XSkqt-QhkLo

Comment

Epix was right. Comparing the best of both, they are very close.
                          Keven was "way better" in my memory but side by sides show that phil is pretty damn close to kevins best.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr I View Post
                            Watch "kevin levrone" on YouTube
                            https://youtu.be/XSkqt-QhkLo
                            Fuk up cunt with your fucking 'watch this' shit everry fucking day/. Watch my fucking ass crack faggot

Comment

Ticket sales and hype. Ifbb doesn't care where he places. Without Kai there is no major threat to Phil and people want a major competitor. Since we always compare the greats of the '90's anyway and Kevin was still willing to give it his all then that's all they need to build controversy. Like you guys said he would be lucky to place top 5 at his age.

Comment

Originally posted by redback View Post
                                Fuk up cunt with your fucking 'watch this' shit everry fucking day/. Watch my fucking ass crack faggot
                                Bro post your new cycle log. I know you've started back on the gear now. From docile beta to aggression is clear sign. :D

Comment

Working...
                                X