Kevin Levrone 2016 Olympia!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
    Actually the fact that he took off from the gym for those months every year was probably the key to his longevity. Allowed the joints, tendons, and ligaments to heal.
    Sigh....I need to accept it and rest :(

Such a true no bs statement. Gotta rest and heal to continue to move forward

Comment

• Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
      Actually the fact that he took off from the gym for those months every year was probably the key to his longevity. Allowed the joints, tendons, and ligaments to heal.
      Agreed! Something that small prevents damage down the road.

Comment

• Here is the MD workout they are referring to from a couple weeks ago. Just posted yesterday.
        https://youtu.be/y_qzfzMYXSg

Comment

• Originally posted by rado View Post
          Sigh....I need to accept it and rest :(

Such a true no bs statement. Gotta rest and heal to continue to move forward
          Look at it this way, whatever your doing seems to have little effect. So if you stopped training all together nobody would know any different:rofl:

Comment

• I'd be interesting in knowing if Levrone plans on running his drug cocktail from his prime or if he plans on incorporating the modern shit. We'll never know but would def be interesting to know.

Same thing with doses. Is he saying to himself "im older now so Im gonna need bigger doses" or is he keeping it all exactly the same as his prime years..

Comment

• Personally I don't see him making many changes. He knows what works and doesn't have time to experiment with new stuff. Old school baby. Perhaps he thinks the modern cocktails are what has caused the bloated modern look.

Comment

• Here is the Geard up podcast from Jan this year with Kevin. He details his exact compounds and dosages from previous Olympia's. GEARD Up – GEARD Up – Episode 119 – IFBB Pro & Hall Of Fame Member KEVIN LEVRONE

Comment

• Originally posted by chuckz28 View Post
                  Here is the Geard up podcast from Jan this year with Kevin. He details his exact compounds and dosages from previous Olympia's. GEARD Up – GEARD Up – Episode 119 – IFBB Pro & Hall Of Fame Member KEVIN LEVRONE
                  just bumping this so I remember to listen this afternoon.

Comment

• Christ Chuck that podcast is almost 3 hours long. Where does he go over his drug dosage and compounds?

Comment

• Don't know. Was listening again but had to go to work. Interview starts at 41:00 ish.

Comment

• You remember the dosages? Crazy shit or average?

Comment

• It's a good interview. Worth the listen. Diet training, good stories and such then Matt Porter comes in and starts asking questions.
                          Last edited by chuckz28; 08-21-16, 08:14 PM.

Comment

• Don't remember but it wasn't crazy. Just used like test deca anadrol and Winny v. Just listen to it while your cooking and shit.
                            Last edited by chuckz28; 08-21-16, 08:15 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by chuckz28 View Post
                              Don't remember but it wasn't crazy. Just used like test deca anadrol and Winny v. Just listen to it while your cooking and shit.
                              I would leave the podcast running in the background but the volume difference between the interviewer and Kevin is huge. Have to turn it up to 1000000 to hear kevin and then the interviewer talks and blows my ears off. Lol

Comment

• New Pic.

Levrone 1997 vs 2016. Props. Really is impressive regardless of what happens at the Mr.O he's made some damn impressive changes the last few months. Respect.

Comment

Working...
                                X