Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Probably right

Comment

Standing next to Ray who don't even lift anymore. Sure Levrone is bigger but he will look like he doesn't even lift on stage next to real monsters. For his sake I hope he bows out, i'm sorry but it will be cringe worthy.

Thing I notice the most is his lack of delts and width. Arms still there for the most part but his 3d delts are gone. better get out the PMMA.

Comment

Shawn ray himself has shit on the idea

I presume hell start ramping his doses he looks too happy to be gaining

Comment

Sick arms. Don't think anyone ever is better in this pose.

Comment

Update video from his YouTube channel. He's definitely getting bigger https://youtu.be/er9gFgKqIys

Comment

arms looking swole in that vid.

Comment

Yeah he definitely aged well. Doesn't look 51 there at all.

Comment

You'll see on stage. Age will show.

He'd be better off doing piana like videos and just getting jacked and pumped in the gym. He'd make money doing series like piana. On stage you can hide nothing and it will be obvious he is outclassed the second he steps on stage.

I don't even think it's gonna be a "well he looks good for his age" moment. I think it's gonna be cringe worthy. I really do. Those guys on that stage are on a different fucken planet and when he's forced to stand next to them he will look like a chihuahua in a pack of pitbulls.. especially the legs..

Comment

I don't know. I dont think he's foolish. I think he will look good but its just a matter of how big he will come in compared to the others.

Comment

• Hopefully this won't be like Samir Bannout's comeback a few years back. :eek:
                      Unfortunately aging is a bitch and old muscle is old muscle.

Comment

• The pelvic hip bones keep on growing with age. There is nothing one can do to avoid waist widening so there is a limit.

Comment

• did you make that up bro? pelvic hip bone grows with age? the fuck?

Comment

• Maybe if you take a shit ton of GH. Still though that makes no sense Mr. I

Comment

• Not sure I can put it any simpler lol

Comment

• That's the problem bro. "Simple" doesn't give anyone any real information. What and how does this work? Is there real science behind this or just your opinion?

Comment

Working...
                                X