No announcement yet.

Kevin Levrone 2016 Olympia!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No I don't think so. I think you confuse close up personal shots with stage shots from a distance.

Comment

• No B, his legs are improved there I can see it

Comment

• I'm an expert in photo analysis and I say he looks the same. He hasn't even had his surgery on his knees. How could he have improved them in the last few weeks? Lighting and angle.

Just like the night he took his shirt off at the press conference, looked fucken amazing, night of the show looked liked he didn't belong on stage.

Comment

• Levrone posing a week after the Mr O...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y59p5CYdCMk

Comment

• He's looking solid. Who's the girl he was posing with? I'd love to wreck that

Comment

• I hope he contunuesfor another year

Comment

• He just confirmed that he is not doing the show everyone assumed he would do. Sounds like his legs aren't where he wants yet.

From Kevin's FB:

"Dream until your dreams come true. I've been so very blessed to have a great career. Thanks to all of you who has supported my 14 year layoff / comeback. Next time you see me on stage you won't be disappointed, my promised to fans and myself. FYI I will not be competing at Vancouver, but it will be this summer just haven't decided what show yet. Making sure I'm 100% this time."

Comment

• Shawn Ray just posted this saying "levrone couldn't get his legs up".

lmao

Comment

• Old thread but just an update on Levrone. He has now dropped out of 2 shows he said he was gonna do and just this past week dropped out of a guest posing he was supposed to do in his hometown. His legs aren't growing. He's just keep the hype going as long as he can to sell his supplement line and keep himself relevant.

Comment

Working...
                    X