No announcement yet.

Kevin Levrone 2016 Olympia!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey B, 1:28 ish should get you in right before some drug talk. There were previous mentions of chemicals but nothing specific til around then. May be more after but haven't got there yet.

Comment

• Gear'd Up is an awesome podcast. My buddy/mentor David Johnston does a great job running it. I remember when they both had the idea of starting it.

Comment

• Originally posted by chuckz28 View Post
        Hey B, 1:28 ish should get you in right before some drug talk. There were previous mentions of chemicals but nothing specific til around then. May be more after but haven't got there yet.
        Cool will listen tomorrow.

Comment

• I know it's a machine and I know he's not going all the way down but I cringe and the angle he's putting his shoulders in at his age.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fEgxa1kTgaU

Comment

• Palumbo is sticking to his guns that Kevin will win the Olympia this year. https://youtu.be/h0P_yfIK74w

I will say he keeps growing and improving every week without missing a beat. Perhaps he can achieve his old former glory but will it be good enough? For the sake of bodybuilding I hope he does well. Looks like it is shaping up to be like everyone is going to be better this year, maybe except Phil.

Comment

• Originally posted by chuckz28 View Post
              Palumbo is sticking to his guns that Kevin will win the Olympia this year. https://youtu.be/h0P_yfIK74w

I will say he keeps growing and improving every week without missing a beat. Perhaps he can achieve his old former glory but will it be good enough? For the sake of bodybuilding I hope he does well. Looks like it is shaping up to be like everyone is going to be better this year, maybe except Phil.
              Palumbo is smart guy. I think he's making a claim for ratings. Like trump saying something to cause a stir and get people talking about him.

I don't believe palumbo actually believes levrone will win, i think he wants ratings.

levrone has made very respectable gains and changes. all the props in the world to him. but again, shots in a gym are a different thing than standing on a stage next to monsters in their prime.

if he is top 10 that will be a victory and be very respectable.

palumbo does not believe levrone can beat Dex. you know this, come on chuck.

Comment

• might have a point..

He wants to prove that the big bloated physiques of today are not what people want to see. He wants to show that his look is more appealing to most people out there who are into fitness and bodybuilding. He isn't trying to win the show, but rather win the current generation over and prove that the tide can and will change in regards to what is awarded on a bodybuilding stage.. The physique and classic physique categories are the future of bodybuilding and kevin wants to be the champion and leader of that. i think he wants to also parlay the support into business and supplement lines, that appeal to a fitness crowd and not just bodybuilding.

Its clear to anyone who knows anything about competing that he is not expecting to win. He is trying to prove a point and to try and force a change.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
                  Palumbo is smart guy. I think he's making a claim for ratings. Like trump saying something to cause a stir and get people talking about him.

I don't believe palumbo actually believes levrone will win, i think he wants ratings.

levrone has made very respectable gains and changes. all the props in the world to him. but again, shots in a gym are a different thing than standing on a stage next to monsters in their prime.

if he is top 10 that will be a victory and be very respectable.

palumbo does not believe levrone can beat Dex. you know this, come on chuck.
                  Didn't say I believe him. Just the messenger.

Comment

• Wow so many doubters in here https://m.youtube.com/watch?sns=fb&v=h0P_yfIK74w

Comment

• Prime Levrone VS Philip

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ltKNemymwBI

Comment

• Silly tits dhome head would get beat lol

Comment

• New levrone back pic, heath and Dex have nothing to worry about..

Looks great but not a Mr.O level back, not even close.

Comment

• Conditioning looks great, but yeah he's not anywhere close to Heath

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr I View Post
                              I do think that Al Beckles, robby Robinson etc would laugh. They were competing that age anyway
                              Beckles in an all time fav of mine!

Comment

• Sucks to say but that's not even a top 10 back. I wish him the best but finishing top 6 is a serious uphill battle when everyone is improving.

Comment

Working...
                                X