Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BIG RAMY NEW MR OLYMPIA 2017

Phil is done son!

Blurry pic B. Ramy looks soft and outta shape next to Phil on clear pics.

Comment

I have to say they need to ditch that fucking background because it makes it hard to see the competitors well.

Comment

I predicted wheeler would look like smashed assholes even after you guys bought into that video he released a few days ago. I was right. 1 arm twice the size of the other, lumpy and saggy, just no. He shouldn't have done the show.

I'm also telling you now, Phil no longer has the beautiful muscle shape he used to have. He no longer flows at all. And he damn sure has nowhere near the size needed to compete with Ramy. Come the night show it's gonna be lights out game over. Phil possibly 3rd.

Comment

Shawn Ray analysis...

https://youtu.be/q5PNM7Tx2QY

Shawn Rhoden needs to hang it up. Can't get that gut under control.

Comment

Phils legs look too narrow compared to his upper body in that side chest pose. Ramy looks more proportional at least in that one pose.

Comment

I totally disagree. Name one time when Phil has come in looking better the day of prejudging than the final day. If he already beats Ramy in conditioning now it'll be lights out tomorrow. Silhouette is only a part of it and no doubt Ramy beats Phil on size and overall shape but I don't see the judges giving him a win looking like that. He has no leg definition for Christ sake.

Rhoden looks uncomfortable as hell and his gut gets worse by the year. He's looking 6th or 7th. Bonac looks great. Curry's arms look small but looks good overall. Roelly has a massively wide waist.

Comment

Originally posted by chuckz28 View Post
                I totally disagree. Name one time when Phil has come in looking better the day of prejudging than the final day. If he already beats Ramy in conditioning now it'll be lights out tomorrow. Silhouette is only a part of it and no doubt Ramy beats Phil on size and overall shape but I don't see the judges giving him a win looking like that. He has no leg definition for Christ sake.

Rhoden looks uncomfortable as hell and his gut gets worse by the year. He's looking 6th or 7th. Bonac looks great. Curry's arms look small but looks good overall. Roelly has a massively wide waist.
                Phil is done man. Ramy wins shot for shot. Phils gut was bad too that had to of costed him some points too. Victor looked good too so idk how he didn't get into the second call out only thing with him maybe his legs weren't up to par but his upper body was there.

Comment

You guys are drunk. You want change so bad you can't objectively see the severe lack of conditioning on Ramy.

Comment

Originally posted by chuckz28 View Post
                    You guys are drunk. You want change so bad you can't objectively see the severe lack of conditioning on Ramy.
                    Ramy wasn't even sweating because he was already depleted of water - look at the second pic bouncer posted Ramys legs look grainy.

Comment

BIG RAMY NEW MR OLYMPIA 2017

Yeah! Bonac! I wish he’d make more YouTube videos!

Sent from The Iron Pile

Comment

Where's the detail in his abs? I don't see how they can let Phil win other than politics.
                        Attached Files

Comment

BIG RAMY NEW MR OLYMPIA 2017

Phil will possibly win it again but I think Bonac is the most ripped, shredded, sliced and diced, conditioned guy up there and I think he could surpass Ramy and get second place
                          Imagine if he was four to five inches taller

Sent from The Iron Pile

Comment

If Phil wins, just confirms politics....Ramy is sick!!!

Comment

All of Aceto the "guru" guys are off. Rhoden, Cedric etc.. wtf. Cedric looked way better at the Arnold

Comment

Working...
                              X