BIG RAMY NEW MR OLYMPIA 2017

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by chuckz28 View Post
    You guys are drunk. You want change so bad you can't objectively see the severe lack of conditioning on Ramy.
    and you can't seem to see how ugly Phil's physique has become. his midsection is absolutely terrible.

the only thing you are seeing is condition (water) which ramy will improve on by the night show, Phil cannot improve his condition anymore than it already is. a bodybuilding show is not about condition alone. the eyes are pulled towards Ramy when they stand next to each other, he absolutely dwarfs phil and he does it with a more pleasing looking physique. just wait until tonight, even you will have a hard time defending the lil no clavicle, shitty midsection philolina.

Comment

This is from Shawn Ray's page. And as I'm typing this I'm watching women's physique and what you see on the screen doesn't do a justice to how conditioned these people are.
      Screen shows at least four times smoother than they actually are.

I took this. Just straight out of the cell phone.

Comment

Phil already maxed out his condition and fullness at prejudging. Ramy has room for improvement and he will take the whole show based on his showing tonight. Just watch. They will pull the water out of him with more diuretics and pump and inflate his muscle bellies with pie filling. Gonna be a night and day difference. Conditioned and fuller. Guru has spoken.

Comment

Samir Bannout, Chad Nichols, Aceto, Palumbo are all there at the show and they are all on my side. I could care less if Phil died on stage but look at every pic they show in the video and what they talk about and Ramy isn't even close ESPECIALLY from the back. Ramy looks like a whale from the back and Phil beats him head to toe.
          https://youtu.be/TJLXlYYDOro

Comment

Back shot
            Attached Files

Comment

Samir Bannout, Chad Nichols, Aceto, Palumbo are all there at the show and they are all on my side. I could care less if Phil died on stage but look at every pic they show in the video and what they talk about and Ramy isn't even close ESPECIALLY from the back. Ramy looks like a whale from the back and Phil beats him head to toe.
              https://youtu.be/TJLXlYYDOro
              prejudging bro. show can be won at finals and it will be.

phil nailed pre judging and ramy was a bit off. but even so ramy killed him in multiple poses. phil cannot improve from prejudging. ramy will improve and it will be enough to take the whole show.

Comment

Phil's nickname is Mr Saturday night. He always comes in better on final day. More I look at Bonac the more I think it'll be Phil, Bonac, and Ramy will be 3rd.

Comment

There is no more better for Phil. His physique has become ugly aside from the back. He was full and dry last night. Can't get dryer or more full.

Ramy though can be much better and he will be. Wait and see brah I'm telling ya.

You were fooled by the flex wheeler video a few days ago brah.. come on.

Comment

phil the gut heath

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zYlErZPYU_s

Comment

Bouncer taking a flat earthers perspective :D

Comment

Bouncer taking a flat earthers perspective :D
                        Ramy gonna crush philina no clavicle pregnant cheath tonight.

Comment

Blurry pic B. Ramy looks soft and outta shape next to Phil on clear pics.

I'm not into competitive bodybuilding at all but to me the guy on the far left in the pink looks the best. What's wrong with him from a bodybuilding fans point of view?

Comment

Originally posted by FrankTheTank55 View Post
                            I'm not into competitive bodybuilding at all but to me the guy on the far left in the pink looks the best. What's wrong with him from a bodybuilding fans point of view?
                            Just based on that picture I'd say the guy on the far right in red (curry) looks the best.

But that's just a single shot and a single pose. You gotta compare all the shots and videos etc..

Comment

one thing i will admit to chuck.

big ramy may be the new dennis james. his gym pics and and offseason pics he looks like a 10x Mr O but on game day he never compares to that version of himself.

Comment

one thing i will admit to chuck.

big ramy may be the new dennis james. his gym pics and and offseason pics he looks like a 10x Mr O but on game day he never compares to that version of himself.

Comment

Working...
                                X