No announcement yet.

BIG RAMY NEW MR OLYMPIA 2017

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

To my eyes in pictures and watching the live stream last night, Brandon Curry should have been placed a lot fucken higher. Rhoden ahead of him?... GTFO.

Ask yourself if there is a body on that stage that you would want to look like who would it be? For me it's Curry. That's bodybuiding in my eyes. Dude looked amazing.

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
      To my eyes in pictures and watching the live stream last night, Brandon Curry should have been placed a lot fucken higher. Rhoden ahead of him?... GTFO.

Ask yourself if there is a body on that stage that you would want to look like who would it be? For me it's Curry. That's bodybuiding in my eyes. Dude looked amazing.
      Winklaar should not of beaten Cedric either.

Comment

Chadd Nicoles, Chris Aceto, Milos Sarcev, and Palumbo talk about the outcome. Even the owner of oxygen gym comes into the interview briefly. All though if you read the comments under the video it doesn't sound like anyone agrees. Aceto is biased because he was training ramy last year and not this year.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y6ji8t1gMJU

Comment

Big Ramy Uncrowned Mr Olympia 2017 !

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7nIoCvmnC60

Comment

Anyone know what happened to Victor? He got a "did not finish". Wonder if he had a health issue.

Comment

Anyone know what happened to Victor? He got a "did not finish". Wonder if he had a health issue.
              He posed in prejudging I saw and he actually looked decent.

Comment

Originally posted by TrapsBrah View Post
                He posed in prejudging I saw and he actually looked decent.
                Which is why I ask what the hell happened? I'm guessing another health emergency that we will hear about in a few years about how he nearly died or some shit.

Comment

Comment

If they can get Ramy to look the same way he looks in his gym pics on stage he will win with ease. But like I said, he never seems able to match that freak factor version of himself on stage. After watching the finals I have to admit that he didn't really overwhelm Heath aside from a few poses. Heath (especially in motion) has more "pop" and 3D look to his muscle whereas Ramy just looked big but no pop in comparison.

I still wanna know why Curry was placed so shitty. He looked amazing. He pissed someone off.

Comment

Curry looked good. I think if he can get his water manipulation a little better and add a little bit more to his biceps then he can jump up a few spots. He just looked a tad watery imo.

I bet the Tanner and oil they put on is getting partially absorbed because when Curry and Ramy don't have that shiny shit on them they look dry and grainy. I know dex said something in a video about tanning way early so you have time to drop some of the water that gets absorbed during tanning.

Comment

chuck which version of ramy you think was better? this year or last year. i know he placed higher this year but I almost think he was better last year. definitely a better midsection. prejudging last year he was flat but the night show I thought he looked damn good.

Comment

The definitive final no bullshit conclusion of the Mr O from the biggest expert in the fitness/bodybuilding community. :D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kltakM2aKg0

Comment

chuck which version of ramy you think was better? this year or last year. i know he placed higher this year but I almost think he was better last year. definitely a better midsection. prejudging last year he was flat but the night show I thought he looked damn good.
                            I think Ramy was better on the final day last year. Showing the leg striations was sweet. I think he should find a good happy ground in between the two and work on his whole backside. If his back had more pop and definition and hamstrings the same way I think he would win easy. He needs to nail that conditioning though. He may win next year.

I think Phil might have just won his last sandow. He might tie at 8 if he's lucky but no way he is beating the record. It's downhill from here and all the new guys are getting better. Dex and Shawn probably won't place top 10 within a year or two either.
                            Last edited by chuckz28; 09-18-17, 03:21 PM.

Comment

I'll tell you who will probably win 10. Flex Lewis. Nobody is even close to him in 212. Just standing relaxed he murders them all.

Comment

Yeah Flex has that weight class wrapped up. He's got it so dialed in he can do the same thing year after year without improving anything.

Comment

Working...
                                X