No announcement yet.

BIG RAMY NEW MR OLYMPIA 2017

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lot of the 212 guys had big time bubble guts.

Comment

Phil is insecure as fuck. A 7 time champ should not behave like this. Very unlikable. This vid feels like a meltdown.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QOloaIzd4W4

Comment

PHIL HEATH deserved to win OLYMPIA 2017 despite his gut : DENNIS JAMES

DENNIS JAMES gives his honest opinion regarding 7 times MR OLYMPIA PHIL HEATH vs BIG RAMY battle.. and how PHIL HEATH`S bubble gut affected his performance and should the gut be taken into account in MR OLYMPIA placings

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w8ShgSjC35E

Comment

I think I agree with DJ on most all of his points there. I think he's giving Phil a little too much in the way of everything being perfect except for his gut. Phil was definitely off this year more than just the gut. He definitely needs to get that cock removed from his belly button though. But yeah I think he's spot on about Ramy.

Comment

Mr Olympia trophy has been redesigned lol.

Comment

Back when Phil Heath had an inspirational and great physique. This version his long gone. Yes he is bigger now but he is not better. Anyone that thinks his current version is better needs some bifocals. People get so caught up in shit like "paper thin skin".. "shredded glutes".. etc.. but they forget the bigger picture. it should be about who has the best overall body. Chuck you know damn well you'd rather look like this version of Phil rather than his current version.

Comment

Yeah no doubt. There is that barrier somewhere where they go from looking fantastic to massive ribcage and massive guts for just a little extra muscle everywhere else and the trade-off is not worth it.

I think this is where classic physique can fill that spot but the IFBB keeps it so far removed by not making it the second or third headline. They should have had it live just before the open class for prejudging and for finals. I want to see more classic and they aren't giving us more.

Comment

Originally posted by chuckz28 View Post
                  Yeah no doubt. There is that barrier somewhere where they go from looking fantastic to massive ribcage and massive guts for just a little extra muscle everywhere else and the trade-off is not worth it.

I think this is where classic physique can fill that spot but the IFBB keeps it so far removed by not making it the second or third headline. They should have had it live just before the open class for prejudging and for finals. I want to see more classic and they aren't giving us more.
                  i have a serious thought on this. i would bet in that pic phil had not used growth or slin yet. take a look at his face in that pic above. his features were just different. he looks fucken weird now, like pennywise the fucken clown. i think massive gh use does this. i think if gh and slin were taken out of bodybuilding and only steroids were used these guys would look a fuck load better. i think it fucks people up more then we currently know. intestine growth etc..

Comment

You could be on to something there. I think there is a point of diminishing returns with the drug use and quantity of food intake and once they go past that point there is no return but that point is different for everyone.

Comment

Originally posted by chuckz28 View Post
                      You could be on to something there. I think there is a point of diminishing returns with the drug use and quantity of food intake and once they go past that point there is no return but that point is different for everyone.
                      wonder if liver strain plays a role. like big lenny for example. he is and extreme case but does the liver only enlarge when its failing or does it enlarge during heavy strain also? you know these guys are using tons of orals on top of injectables..

Comment

Originally posted by Derek Wilson
                        They look Heavy!
                        Stfu guy

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by boricuarage79 View Post
                          Stfu guy

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
                          India IP. scrums cousin.

Comment

Working...