When is this coming back on?

Comment

I don't think until January :(

Comment

They need to bring Elisha Cuthbert back

Comment

Originally posted by blm
            24 blew up her career and put her on the map. I'm sure she's too costly for fox now.

Comment

Originally posted by blm
              yes *drools*...i didnt like her so much with the bangs but in that first season :woot:

in the girl next door :loveheart

Comment

Originally posted by beefcake
                24 blew up her career and put her on the map. I'm sure she's too costly for fox now.
                Are you kidding me....she starred in one good movie. If they can afford Kiefer Sutherland, they can still afford her.

Comment

Originally posted by blm
                  Are you kidding me....she starred in one good movie. If they can afford Kiefer Sutherland, they can still afford her.
                  Very true. 24 has a certain standard. We all know in the second season she was just there to place some sex appeal to the story.

Comment

what i wanna know is since jack is apparently "dead" and should basically be in hiding....will he contact kim and let her know he's alive at any point or are they just going to pretend she doesn't exist, i hate when main characters leave shows

maybe info will leak and there will be a manhunt for jack

Comment

I'm going to bet it's more something that they need Jack's help with. Tony is in contact with him getting help and no one knows, while debating whether or not to let everyone else know he's alive.

Comment

Originally posted by Shibby
                        I'm going to bet it's more something that they need Jack's help with. Tony is in contact with him getting help and no one knows, while debating whether or not to let everyone else know he's alive.
                        It'll probably be he's helping handle shit behind the scenes and they don't know who it is taking care of business.

Comment

Originally posted by blm
                          She's been in more than one movie. And her name is coming out of everyone's mouth as being hella fine. I think that warrants having a good career. She was nothing before. They probably don't have money left after paying kiefer's paycheck. He's the big star that gets people watching. Everyone else is just newbie's.

Comment

i really dont think it matters who the actors are as long as kiefer is atleast still there its such a great show

i'm just greedy and elisha cuthbert is one of the finest girls alive...i'd like to be watching her every monday at 9pm

Comment

Just saw a preview for 24. Looks like they have to contact Jack for something of course. I still can't wait.

Comment

Working...
                              X