Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hey, FB, you should see 24 in HD. shame you cant get it. :P

Comment

We just started watching 24 this season and love it. I haven't had a show draw my attention like this in years. I love the split screen thing they do too.

I got Stromba the previous season on DVD for his b-day so we can play catch-up. Figured we'd start with the most recent season and work backwards. Anyone think differently or agree?

Comment

No that's probably best. It will give you enough history on who is who still on the show.

Comment

President Logan annoys me. I wonder who they will bring in to advise him now, espeacialy since he can't make a decision on his own. It's looking like Jack will be calling the shots, but someone more administrative has to come in I'm sure.

Comment

Originally posted by Shibby
            President Logan annoys me. I wonder who they will bring in to advise him now, espeacialy since he can't make a decision on his own. It's looking like Jack will be calling the shots, but someone more administrative has to come in I'm sure.
            I'm sure Mike Novak will be doing a lot of advising.

Comment

I like Mike Novak's character. I also like Chase, maybe they will bring him back sometime this season.

Comment

I like Mike Novak's character. I also like Chase, maybe they will bring him back sometime this season.
                I doubt chase will be back. He quit so he could be with daddy's girl. Plus if they bring him back, then they'll have to bring elisha cuthbert back for a bit, which I doubt will happen as well. Palmer's ex may be back in the picture though. Palmer's brother could be brought in to assist the president as well.

Comment

I was thinking that if they let Jack become "alive" again, then of course he would want to tell his daughter.

Comment

I was thinking that if they let Jack become "alive" again, then of course he would want to tell his daughter.
                    Perhaps, but he has to go back into hiding again when this is all over, so technically he can't. I think he should've stayed with the redhead though.

Comment

Well they say he has to go back into hiding now, but you know how that can change. If he goes back into hiding then this will probably be the last season. Bringing him BACK out of hiding another year wouldn't be nearly as exciting.

Comment

Did anyone see the latest episode?

I cant believe they would do that to Edgar!

I wonder if Tony makes it...

Comment

Did you watch it tonight yet? It is sad about Edgar, but that's what makes the show great.

Comment

Edgar and Tony are my two fav characters.

After watching every season it begins to get very predictable IMO.

Comment

I don't want to ruin it for you if you havn't seen it, but one of your answers was on tonight.

Comment

I just saw tonight's episode, im speechless. I didnt see that comming!

Comment

Working...
                                X