No announcement yet.

Official "24( Twenty Four )" Thread 2006

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I like how they don't hold on to charecters, like Tony and McGill, if they are not going to be any use to the show. The whole good guys always win is thrown out the window which increases the drama.

Comment

I almost started crying when that CTU security gaurd was saying goodbye to his daughter over the phone (new parent thing I'm sure :))

Comment

Originally posted by Shibby
        I like how they don't hold on to charecters, like Tony and McGill, if they are not going to be any use to the show. The whole good guys always win is thrown out the window which increases the drama.
        Thats a good point, I agree!

Comment

Wow, today's episode was intense, I am speechless.

Comment

Don't forget, new episode of 24 is on tonight!

Comment

I for one will never forget :D

Comment

What kind of shit is that. A simple stun gun took down Jack :wacko:

Comment

no shit i was just about to post about it. Show pisses me off sometimes damn gov bastards

Comment

Does anyone think that if they were just an engineer at the gas company, you would sacrifice your life to keep somone from puting a foriegn substance in the pipes? I think about how all I want these days is more time with my family. But then again, knowing that my wife and son would be in danger I would give my life in a second to save them.

Comment

Yea, Jack is human. Even love still rules over all for him.

Comment

i would like to think i would exp since you know they just gona kill you in the end anyway

Comment

worst place ever to end an episode!

Comment

That's just how they do it. With as many episodes that are left, you know Jack lives. Maybe in a coma for half of the next episode.

Comment

Originally posted by Shibby
                              Does anyone think that if they were just an engineer at the gas company, you would sacrifice your life to keep somone from puting a foriegn substance in the pipes?
                              1 live to save 200,000, I would. Plus chances are they would end up killing me anyways. My life would mean nothing to them after the task is complete.

Comment

Anyone want to let me know what happened last night. Fox channel wasn't working :bawl:

Comment

Working...
                                X