No announcement yet.

Official "24( Twenty Four )" Thread 2006

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I said that after the first season and the second season, but I doubt put any doubt in them anymore. I'm sure you will feel when it's near the end. When you start to not get frustrated when it ends. :)

Comment

Just saw another preview. His alias is Frank and it looks like he might have a new girlfriend with a son about 16 years old. Some how someone gets his cell number and for some reason he has to tell that lady and his son, well here's the dialog

Lady: What's going on Frank

Jack: My names not Frank it's Jack Bauer

Season premier is Jan. 15 and 16th. Each 2 hour episodes. I'm already getting so excited seeing these previews.

Comment

:dancingne

Comment

3 MORE DAYS!!!

Comment

It's tomorrow :dancingne

Comment

Anyone watch the first part? I recorded it, but my tape stoped with 10mins lefts. Damn football game ran long.

Comment

Both? The second part isn't until tonight.

Comment

Yep, watched all but the last 10 minutes of the first night.

Comment

Yea, but that's what's great about the show. Anything truly can and may happen. Except Jack dying of course :P

Comment

You didn't tell me the President Logan's guy is in on this. That's a pretty big deal.

Comment

Last night was first time i ever watched the show. I was pretty pissed off that my normal shows were not on, but i was pleased cool show

Comment

Oh, you are definatly in for a treat. There is some character history you are missing, but it's still great action. You will finish watching every episode unable to wait until next week.

Comment

gah it all moves so slow drives me nuts >< lol im also not gona get any homework at all done

Comment

yeah Palmer was a really good character. Also like Tony a bunch too. But Cloe oh baby! She's not at all attractive, but there's something about her that for some reason makes her sexy. This new president is a dipsh*t. Think they are portraying him after Bush??? lol Not bad so far. Man I love this show.

Comment

Originally posted by FitnessBrat
                                Chloe? That's a new one, lol

My wife laughs at me for that one too. She's not even close to my taste in women or even in the same league in looks dept, but I just bet she'd leave a man curled up in the fetal position sucking his thimb, :laughnew:
                                Just look at the scene from the first night. She gets up, tells the dude "get out of my bed" kind of like a German frauline thing going with her. lol

Comment

Working...
                                X