Synergy VS LA Fitness

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by fog_hat1981
    As for science, I am sure I could bore you to death with the origins of our Solar System, the vastness of the Universe and the ever increasing odds of finding life on other planets due to current information we have acquired (which isn't even a drop of water in the oceans in comparison to what potential lies ahead).
    I personally find this stuff way more intriguiging than storys about people who may or may not have existed doing things that most likely couild not have happened.
    My problem with what I see as "organized religion" is the conformity thing. If you dont believe 100% and you dont see things the way they do then youre somehow bad. Although I dont see myself as a spiritual guy, I have no problem with that aspoect of things.
    A friend of mine put it pretty well the other day. He says that if you do go to church or practice your religion you need to do it for you and take what you want from it. Not what others want you to get from it.

Comment

I read all the Dan Brown books, I liked them. Davinici Code was good, cheesy at some points. I've been meaning to check out those others, I'll let you guys know when I do

Comment

Working...
      X