Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Anyone Going to be in Panama City April 22nd?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by fog_hat1981
    6 days out...

Anyone else....
    good luck man...being on stage is the best part...almsot as good as the binging afterwards :bbq:

Comment

Originally posted by Chadd77
      Damn bro. 5 days out today. Good luck with everything. How are you holding up? How are the legs?
      Legs look much better but I have lost some size - about 3 inches since I started. It all came off in the last few weeks - I was upset at first but I like the way they look so I can't complain. Is it normal to lose so much in the legs? Also, I realized that I need much more outside quad development (another good thing I've learned from doing this).

Originally posted by daf2
      good luck man...being on stage is the best part...almsot as good as the binging afterwards :bbq:
      I've been meaning to ask. How much is too much? I am taking a few weeks off of working out and dieting due to 2 classes I've crammed into a 3 week time period during may (MayMester) and I will be in school 24/7 during that time. I don't want to blow up too soon but I know I will be cheating like a mofo - anyone have any opinions?

Comment

Originally posted by FitnessBrat
        When are you leaving?
        Thursday evening...

When are you leaving :D?

Comment

[QUOTE=fog_hat1981]I've been meaning to ask. How much is too much?/QUOTE]

I blew up after my show. About 15 pounds in 2 days. Try to stay away from high sodium foods (I know that's hard to do). I felt like shit for about 4 days. But I ate like an animal. I deserved it. :D

If you continue to eat failry clean but throw in a couple cheat meals here and there you will be fine. Just don't cheat for 2 weeks like I did. :D

Comment

[QUOTE=Chadd77]
            I've been meaning to ask. How much is too much?/QUOTE]

I blew up after my show. About 15 pounds in 2 days. Try to stay away from high sodium foods (I know that's hard to do). I felt like shit for about 4 days. But I ate like an animal. I deserved it. :D

If you continue to eat failry clean but throw in a couple cheat meals here and there you will be fine. Just don't cheat for 2 weeks like I did. :D
            Yeah - I keep worrying that I am going to cheat for the entire 3 weeks. I have made a list of all the shit I want to eat and it could easily fill up the time including breakfast, snacks, lunch, snacks and dinner followed by snacks...

Comment

[QUOTE=fog_hat1981]

Yeah - I keep worrying that I am going to cheat for the entire 3 weeks. I have made a list of all the shit I want to eat and it could easily fill up the time including breakfast, snacks, lunch, snacks and dinner followed by snacks...

That's funny. I remember doing the same thing brother.

It seemed every comerical on TV was about food too. That sucked!!!

Comment

[QUOTE=fog_hat1981]

yup about 25 lbs in 6 days and binging for about two weeks then i settled down and got back into the swing of things.

Comment

[QUOTE=daf2]

yup about 25 lbs in 6 days and binging for about two weeks then i settled down and got back into the swing of things.
                  Did you binge 24/7 like I envision myself doing?

Either way - did your body look like shit after a few days? I can see depression setting in if I take it too far :D...

Comment

i binged like it was my job. I woke up with food next to em on the sofa and ate till my stomach hurt. I was really watery and bloated and mys tomahc was always full and distended. Once i controlled myself i looked fine. Still decently lean and a ton fuller and actually felt way bigger welll i did gain 25 lbs back.

Comment

Working...
                    X